• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. CrazyWizard

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

me too but it was about a bluestacks alternative
  2. CrazyWizard

Windows 11 should be able to rune the elevnar app native due to the linux framework build into windows. you should be able to get the app trough the amazon store that is connected to win11
  3. CrazyWizard

Mwa the ones tha complain about the MA are the same that complain about the barracks. As for the spire it's all about the fellowship rewards combined with the single reward. The last chest has a good chance on: 125 diamonds Genie (~1100 diamonds, 36 5h boosters and plenty of mana, seeds and...
  4. CrazyWizard

ElvenStats showing wrong tourney numbers

yeah but not with permission from ;)
  5. CrazyWizard

ElvenStats showing wrong tourney numbers

Konniver is not related to elvenstats. he wanted an option to download the game with help from inno, but to not hurt there feelings Elvenstats is a workaround they break the rules, and he can still deny everthing and hope to get API access some day.
  6. CrazyWizard

Trader Make trader available during upgrade

I think a forced to use timeboosters to negate a basic game concept, is a bad idea in any way shape of form.
  7. CrazyWizard

Blame the game for your mistake? What mistake? the mistake to play the game? it's not that you have a choice in it.
  8. CrazyWizard

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Way too long text again but I have skimmed it. An FA is supposed to be played with 25 people. 300 badges with 25 people is peanuts, thats 12 badges a person. 300 badges with 5 is more difficult with 60 badges a person. In the past I have seen plenty of comment of scaled difficulty but that...
  9. CrazyWizard

3 days no access to the market, with spire and tournaments is a pain. It could literally lock you out of these. Also you will not be able to complete events for days when they ask for wholesaler trades. In this timeframe it's just horrible so I agree that blocking trader or have it taken many...
  10. CrazyWizard

Undocumented changes

oops, wrong language. I am evicted from my house :(
  11. CrazyWizard

Undocumented changes

I do not really understand the change. my main question is why?
  12. CrazyWizard

Undocumented changes

I have never seen a blue Tolkine elf, and if pointy ears are to go by even spock is an elf ;) I don't see the reason why to bother also.
  13. CrazyWizard

Most Effective builds for a Goods-city and a Military-city?

Thats why I go for fighting with a tiny bit more room but all the powerrrrrrrr.
  14. CrazyWizard

Ah that makes total sense. sounds like an acount I am building. but then not as extreme.
  15. CrazyWizard

While I do not agree on the concept of either catering or fighting I really miss 1 goods combo. Sunset tower, prosperity towerer and blooming combines with magic workshops. the millions @Karvest is talkiing about I can get most of that from just using the wholesaler. @ karvest is thats for...
  16. CrazyWizard

Discussion Release notes version 1.151

City with few expansions? ain't the city "feeded" by another city? Untill mana you can get away with it. mana is usually the real blocker. The trick is to game the formula and make sure your pay is cheap. This can be done in a few ways, for spire it's keeping relic bonus low, for tournament is...
  17. CrazyWizard

the perk points do absolutely nothing in your example.
  18. CrazyWizard

Low level accounts exploit the broken formula. Thats the only way to do it.
  19. CrazyWizard

There is no "option" to become either a fighter or a caterer. you are always both. in the past in the present and in the future. This arbitrary "self proclamation" is in the mind of the beholder. not in the game. The game assumes you do both, not 1. Thats why you get a mandatory quest to build...
  20. CrazyWizard

Ah I loved cycling as a new player. it was unnatural but very convinient.