• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion We need your help: Name the ingredients!

1. Murky fungi 3. Icy escargot 4. Rusty leek 5. Medusa egg 6. Caterpillar lime 7. Azuryfish 8. Lick berry 10. Sticky leaf 12. Ear nuts
  2. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Your argument doesn't make sense to me here at beta. At beta you know things could go wrong or go unexpected.
  3. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

There is one currently scheduled for over 30 days and that has the same type (mpe_g) as previous one. Probably this one is moved forward (i think they mostly did that with FAs). We really know until is starts ;-)
  4. Discussion Release Notes version 1.154

Yeah, thank you for the notice. Finally :)
  5. Confirmed [40793] Trades with T4, T5 and T6 are counted for the quest produce goods (e.g. 47a)

Quest 73 is the latest quest and started today.
  6. Confirmed [40793] Trades with T4, T5 and T6 are counted for the quest produce goods (e.g. 47a)

Quest 73 : Trades done in Trader (level 1) are accepted for "Produce a good amount of Basic, Refined and/or Precious Goods of your choice"? Intended or should i create a new bug report. This bug report is almost equal to it.
  7. Today it is Elvenar's 7th Birthday: Any players here from the first year?

Just out of curiosity, are there any players left who started in 2015? Compared i started very "recent" in december 2020.
  8. Discussion Naturally Amazing

5 Red Begonia Fields, i've no BTG
  9. Cannot reproduce Incorrect notification "You must add at least one recipient."

Just gave it a try and the notification is gone. So looks good :-)
  10. (Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

As far as i can see it is exactly the same (also layout) as the last one, but ofcourse everyting can still be changed.
  11. Cannot reproduce Incorrect notification "You must add at least one recipient."

Game version: v1.153-beta.1-(8ba1177) - html5 (2022-05-05 21:54) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser Chrome Operating System or Mobile Device: Win10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Droopy Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title: - Current...
  12. Fixed [40467] Bad Gateway 502 when playing tournament

In the spire it was also at the moment i pressed auto-fight (in the 2nd round). IIRC i used 5 storm barbarians which i rarely use. When comming back after the "reboot" i had won.
  13. Fixed [40478] Player missing on Neighbors list

The player is now listed on my neighbor list, so may be he just joined that day (i don't know). So may be it only happens with players very recently joined? It could be a "one time hiccup", but then for the whole day ;-) Currently it is okay:
  14. Discussion Naturally Amazing

I often make a screenshot to get a higher chance on using the 2x option on what i want, but i had never that all the spots where at the same place as before the shuffle.
  15. Fixed [40467] Bad Gateway 502 when playing tournament

I've not seen it at all playing the weekly tournament last week, but today i had it once in the Spire. I went in the Spire to the top and had it in one of the last chests. Nothing was lost by me, when the game restarted and enter the spire again i could collect the chest which i won with fighting.
  16. Fixed [40478] Player missing on Neighbors list

I can go into the players city and i get a hand.:
  17. Fixed [40478] Player missing on Neighbors list

Game version: v1.152-beta.9-(830f2b4) - html5 (2022-04-28 09:39) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser Chrome Operating System or Mobile Device: Win10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Droopy Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title: - Current...
  18. Discussion Naturally Amazing

IMO listing something that gives (0 / h) is not needed and confusing. I assume we can get 1 CC, 1 30 min booster or 1 sip of clarity per day, but that is not clear from this information.
  19. "De Nederlanders" looking for 2 active members

Fellowship mainly filled with Dutch players is has 2 slots open.
  20. Cannot reproduce Continues refresh happening (seen in Tournament screen)

That is another bug Bor, this bug i registered was about a refreshing tournament screen (due a call continues happening, which is not the case anymore after the last update).