• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Lovec Krys

Discussion Lucky Little Fin

@Dorfl the Clay I thought that here we are talking about players who got rid off their T1 manus or who are trading their excess of T3 for T1. If some beginners rely on T3 produced by event buildings and don't have any T1 manufactories, then it's about time they learn that their manufactories...
  2. Lovec Krys

This has actualy very simple solution. All players needs to do is not to take any cross tier trades. Then, those players with no T1 will simply be without T1 goods.
  3. Lovec Krys

@Arthus If so, that would deffinitely kill negotiating. Maybe that's the reason they didn't add unurium yet (and sentient to the tournament).
  4. Lovec Krys

@Arthus Be glad that you don't need them outside chapter. Imagine needing them for negotiations in Spire/Tournaments.
  5. Lovec Krys

Not always. One event is too short for this to work in every case, so you can have an event with very low luck (or very good). I realy wouldn't say this sentence in connection to the chest system. When talking about getting into gold with chest system, there are only two ways how to get there -...
  6. Lovec Krys

@ayvinul The 3 chest(and all it's incarnates including this one) is the most random one - I'm not saying it's bad, but depending on luck, you can end in iron as well in gold with the same strategy. The gift system have one advantage over chest system - you are guaranteed to get daily reward if...
  7. Lovec Krys

Most Effective builds for a Goods-city and a Military-city?

Not to mention T4-6 & seeds in the Spire.
  8. Lovec Krys

New event..

@Kersepitje Ok, i should have written explicitely that any available info about the upcoming event is not from official sources.
  9. Lovec Krys

New event..

@Ivor-the-Green The only info we currently have is on Karvest's site (current evo stats* + animation). For more info we need to wait until the event begins. *can be changed by Inno anytime EDIT: Note that any currently available info is not from official sources, therefore it cannot be...
  10. Lovec Krys

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Just wait. The more expansions, wonder levels & research you get, the more expensive it gets. This is tournament of my main city. I think that even without the black line it is clearly visible when we got the new tournament formula. My average tourney score never returned over 10k where it was...
  11. Lovec Krys

Fellowship description in other languages.

@Earwen1 From your original post: #1. FS description is primarily meant for potential players, so i don't see a problem if it is written in the same language members communicate. If it violates some rule, then it is time to change that rule (or ignore it).
  12. Lovec Krys

Fellowship description in other languages.

Simple: If a fellowship has non-english description written, it means they are looking for players speaking that language only. If you are still interested what their description is, you can always use translator.
  13. Lovec Krys

Discussion Release Notes version 1.152

@Enevhar Aldarion And many others with also 10 Breeding grounds are still unfinished. That's the point. The devs designed last chapter to be longer so many players are still unfinished and the pause between chapters is also longer. And it doesn't matter how many times some players write about...
  14. Lovec Krys

@Enevhar Aldarion I have just picked up a comparable sample of players. I could have as well chosen top 100, players between 100 and 200 or top 500 players (but that would be more work and probably not better result (probably even less % of players who have finished ch19). My point is, that...
  15. Lovec Krys

I doubt this should be possible :-)

@ayvinul Residences are not the only think requiring culture: Building: Req. culture Magic residence: 11400 (6500 in traders) Magic Workshop: 15400 (10200 in traders) T1 lv 33: 7094 (5863 in traders) T2 lv 33: 12500 (11333 in traders) T3 lv 33: 13125 (9690 in traders) Armory lv 41: 29618 So as...
  16. Lovec Krys

@Arthus Well, no wonder: From top 50 players in beta: 26 have finished ch19 2 have unfinished ch19 with no FS, possibly quit 2 are in ch18 1 is at the begining of ch19 19 players in top 50 have unfinished ch19 (38%). From top 50 players in my main live server: 34 have finished ch19 2 are in...
  17. Lovec Krys

@Kayelessa One good thing about Elvenar is that, unlike in Rise of Cultures, you can finish a chapter without completing a single quest. The mandatory quests in Rise of Cultures was a stopper for me and the reason i played the game only to the end of Bronze age - to advance to next era i had to...
  18. Lovec Krys

Discussion Naturally Amazing

223/260 for last artefact. Is it just me, or is the event set to not getting building to 10? - Didn't bother to pick up event currency too often on beta - Fed the chicken 3 day ago (not sure if it was fed before or not) + Didn't use a single shufle + Used Double reward immediately after it is...
  19. Lovec Krys

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

For anyone who thinks that the new chapter should be released right after they finish the previous one: Why do you think that Inno's schedule of new chapter should be adjusted to you and not to players who have finished chapter month(s) ago or month(s) after you? In past we had schedule of 6...
  20. Lovec Krys

User Interface One-Click for all neighborly help.

If you have both ways available (either give all at once automaticaly or give it one by one) i'm for. I'm might even decide to click on it once in a while - currently if i'm not forced to give NH to neighbours by event quest, i don't bother to do it. I just give to my fs and even there i usualy...