• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. CiraKelley

~Fangs and Fire~Join Us :)

*~*~Welcome to Fangs and Fire!!!~*~* Franchise Est. April 2016!!! *~Looking for Marble, Scrolls or Dust boosts!~* Elvenar’s biggest franchise FS!!! We’ve...
  2. CiraKelley

Fixed [24469] Missing FA badge quests & Adventure Map

Game version: v1.68-(776ea15) (2018-11-09 16:15) HTML5: No Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Mozilla Firefox Flash Player version: Operating System: Screen resolution: high Account name: CiraKelley Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: Quest title: Fellowship Adventures Badges...
  3. CiraKelley

Duplicate Can't Edit Town's Banner

Game version: v1.64-(e2998fd21)... I think. I can't right click to find out anymore so I looked at the bottom of the "settings" tab. HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Mozilla Firefox Flash Player version: n/a Operating System: Screen resolution: high Account name...
  4. CiraKelley

Orcs Required in Tournaments?

I keep getting an error when trying to upload a screenshot here, but I just noticed on the mobile app version of the game that an Orcs icon shows up in the tournaments now. Is this a new requirement? I'm only in Chapter 5 in Beta so not even to the Orcs yet. It says that "0" Orcs are required in...
  5. CiraKelley

New Chat Server Time-Frame Est.

Any news on how the chat testing is going? Or more specifically, when we will be able to use chat commands like "/who" in the chat box again? Thanks for any help! :) "Dear Humans and Elves, From next Thursday on, we will be testing a new chat server on Beta. The testing phase will take about...
  6. CiraKelley

Cannot reproduce Advanced Settings/Third Party Options not Working for some Players

Game version: v1.55-(72a8aba88)-(master) (2018-05-14 14:11) Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: PC/Firefox and Chrome Flash Player version: current Operating System: Firefox/Chrome Screen resolution: Any Account name: CiraKelley/Nala/fairydust Humans or Elves: Both Current...