• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. jps54

Quests Bring back more flexible guest race quests

One word....'Busted' lmao..;)
  2. jps54

Discussion Release Notes version 1.54

Rebalancing sucks, we lose and can't complain about it, without fear of reprisal. So Quit with the rebalancing
  3. jps54

Discussion Elementals

I don't use the fast method cost alot more
  4. jps54

Discussion Elementals

I am just doing the Manifestation to lvl 3 upgrade myself. @WolfSinger last 5 techs essence load 12,500 essence + 3000 for AW research
  5. jps54

Discussion Elementals

Quit talking about me @SoggyShorts ..;) Yes i fit that situation I know your talking about the vast number of people in this situation. So thanks.,
  6. jps54

Discussion Release Notes version 1.51

One quick question, when do you foresee that the city grid will expand? I am +6 expansions on a max size city on live. Your answer will determine just how long I play.
  7. jps54

Not a Bug donating coins to a mainhall under construction

I found that 13 people had polishes my lvl 28 Main Hall being upgraded to 29, And I was present when it came out of upgrade, not one buff counted, there was 25,000k gold only. So if your going to let them buff it at least for us that are active please have it added to our Main Hall. Thanks.
  8. jps54

Discussion The Phoenix Cult

Argh when will the developer learn that set buildings suck...:mad: At least in this player mind...:D Marindor please stop them from doing these set buildings I sure as heck don't have room for a set-building cluster on live where chapter 12 takes up so much guess race space.
  9. jps54

Discussion Elementals

MtHall has never affected settlement goods Mine is still a baby one but this will show you some data on it.
  10. jps54

Discussion Elementals

FS Adventure have sucked so long, I am not really interested in this horse manure,. they would need a major revamp to get me too do them
  11. jps54

Discussion Elementals

Point taken Soggy, but I hadn't seen the update to Elvernar Architect till today
  12. jps54

Discussion Elementals

I sure hope Magic Residences and Workshops will still be upgradeable in E#lementals
  13. jps54

Discussion Elementals

Ouch..... Why they a have Armory upgrades but not a Barracks upgrade is just stange.
  14. jps54

Discussion Elementals

I know I starting to dread SS upgrades my squad size is 2346 now, and with no upgrade to the barracks training will be slower and slower.
  15. jps54

Discussion Elementals

I do not like the way that Marble is going to require alot more relics from me, I use them in spells all the time, Making the total as my 2nd Tier 4 boost is just not good game mechanics in my opinion. @SoggyShorts I like where he's trying to go with that. A lack of Barracks upgrade and 4...
  16. jps54

Discussion Elementals

I agree totally.
  17. jps54

Discussion Release Notes version 1.47

You lost me there...
  18. jps54

Discussion Elementals

Build a shrewdy, I have 4 lvl 27 barracks and a lvl 4 Shrewdy that doubles my training size. And produces enough archers to take on heavy Melee without having to train any.
  19. jps54

I am waiting for Elemental's to start on live. And from what I have read in the forums here it seem that Since my boost for tier 1 is planks, I have to build a lvl 24 Marble to produce the T4 goods as I understand it.
  20. jps54

T4 is non boosted I believe from the notes I have read.