• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion The Amuni

@Jaxom - actually I'm planning on ignoring the quests as long as I can while I concentrate on the tech tree.
  2. Discussion The Amuni

Came up with a layout that allows me to have the 8/4 (think I put them in backwards this - but the space is the same) that will be required. Losing both of my set building sets to create the space to move stuff. City is going to be very ugly until I can tear down this mess. Also will have to...
  3. Discussion Release Notes version 1.60

Based on the math I just looked at - if you have purchased EVERY premium expansion, have earned EVERY available province expansion and placed EVERY available tech tree research expansion - you will still be 3 slots short of filling the new 'row' of expansion slots. Fingers crossed that they...
  4. What is the POINT of Beta

I don't disagree with you @ashram - I just believe they put more priority on sticking to a schedule that appears to be set in stone instead of actually looking at the feedback and asking if there are adjustments or tweaks they can make that make certain changes more palatable for the players. I...
  5. Compensation announcement

@Marindor Thank you for the explanation. It is appreciated. Although to be honest something like that should have been posted within a few days (if not hours) of the complaints being posted by the players. Again, communication is one of the biggest problems this game has. And something as...
  6. What is the POINT of Beta

From what I've the Beta sever is NOT treated like a Beta environment. INNO has a hard and fast (set in stone schedule) and it seems like only an act of god will prevent them from releasing on that schedule. I believe the only time they held back an update was the initial change to the trader -...
  7. User Interface Show AW reward chests before donations

Don't know if this would actually increase sniping as suggested. I used to hate snipers jumping on my AWs and taking chests from my fellowship. But sniping seems to have diminished considerably over the last year so I don't see it as being that serious of a risk. I think this is a great idea.
  8. Fellowships Remove tournament ranks add more info to fs tournament tab

+1 Kinda First if you notice the example the OP posted - the player's score is still listed - so I think it would be safe to assume that INNO would still sort the player list on the fellowship tournament tab by score - thus players would still know their ranking based on the rest of fellowship...
  9. Discussion Release Notes version 1.54

I think several people have hit on a good point with this change. A number of players did spend real money on events to purchase extra of the essence, feathers, etc. to get the prizes they wanted - heck INNO encourages this with being able to use diamonds to get extra and specials for purchasing...
  10. Discussion Release Notes version 1.52

I like the idea of only having a 5 kp instant - makes it more flexible to use. I can put several on one AW if I want to drop a large amount there - or I can hit several AWs.
  11. Discussion Elementals

I suspect we will eventually see something that will require the other goods - so asking them to change the runes required for spells is on going to be a short term solution.
  12. Discussion Release Notes version 1.51

I prefer to see the names - but if they are concerned about the size then if they reordered so they were AW order by chapter and not by number of runes - it MIGHT be easier to adjust to.
  13. Discussion Elementals

My city on US2 is maxed out - but I have torn down premium culture in the past. Right now, I have the room for everything I need for Elementals - but am concerned about the chapter after elementals. I will depend on the amount of space the next guest race requires. Yes, I have magic houses and...
  14. Community based building - Question 1

I voted for 2x2 - but a question - will the size parameters determine what we are voting on in the upcoming weeks or would the next set of choices be the same regardless of the size the community selects
  15. NEW website Elvenstats.com!

Soggy if you're involved with the website - I do have a complaint about the username feature. My archmage tried to get into it and it showed several variations of her username - but unfortunately, it wasn't scrollable to be able to find her name. That needs fixing so players with short usernames...
  16. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Several members of my FS on live did participate in the last one - I did not and I will not participate in this one. Based on comments posted in mail after we found out it was going out again, I think the participation this time will be lower than last.
  17. Quests An idea on how to remove quest from FA (ACTIVE buildings)

+1 - although I like the other one better