• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Winter Magic 2021

today it is still like this, please add an alternative, thanks
  2. Confirmed [38178] Can't hand in last quest

same here
  3. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

maybe it's just a visualization problem, because hovering the mouse now that we have reached the High Halls goal I no longer see the 4000 points for the 4 goals up to Laboratory
  4. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

Yes, I mean if the purple bar reach "High Hall" objective, no experience is earned by the fellowship and this seems too little to me
  5. Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

For the first four steps in the spire of eternity it might be nice to have 1000 fellowship experience (or a lower value than the other steps, but nothing is a little too little)
  6. Fixed [38007]server error on NH

same issue here, both from app and from a pc. it happened yesterday after a certain amount of NH, and today I was able to help a few players and then it went wrong.
  7. Discussion Misty Forest 2021

In my opinion, the request to buy PCs should have an alternative or the request for goods and coins should be limited based on the chapter in which the player is.
  8. Discussion Fellowship Members Online Status

In my opinion, to help in the management of the fellowship, it would be useful to show the same information shown by the /who command, this to know who is active in real time, and the date and time of the last activity, this to know if a fellow has stopped to play. The status is so small that...
  9. Cannot reproduce Game loading stuck

Hi @Marindor, now it doesn't even happen to me anymore, I do some more tests. Could it be due to previous mobile login or first time login after update? I tried to play from the app and then I went back to log in from the pc, what I noticed is that the session has not expired as it previously...
  10. Cannot reproduce Game loading stuck

Game version: v1.132-beta.2-(7cf8526) - html5 (2021-06-03 22:26) Game world: zz1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920X1080 Account name: kkk3 Humans or Elves: Humans...
  11. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

what do you think about the quantity of keys per quest compared to the quantity of keys needed to obtain the evolutions?
  12. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

@iDavis, thanks
  13. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I've used a teleport, but tiara did not count it. Is this right?
  14. Cannot reproduce [34045] City disappeared ?!

after the downgrade it works (v1.116-beta.13-(40814ce) - html5_ax3 (2020-10-22 10:44))
  15. Discussion Release Notes version 1.111

It works now, thanks
  16. Discussion Release Notes version 1.111

I can't access the game. After authentication, I got "too many request error", here is the console, I've already clean my cookies, what can I do? Last access was yesterday evening. It could be related to the update?
  17. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

Hi all, this is my feedback. I'm at VII chapter. 1) One encounter per province is very good 2) Always 5 enemy squad: I prefer random number of enemy 3) Random enemy type or fixed enemy: for me it is the same 4) Battle Difficult/cost: it is good to link them to the city progress, maybe you need...
  18. Duplicate Armory level 27 overlaps nearby buildings

I'm sorry, I had searched if it had already been posted, but I had not found it
  19. Duplicate Armory level 27 overlaps nearby buildings

Game version: v1.105-beta.3-(0f9ccb3) (2020-05-07 17:55) HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: chrome Version 80.0.3987.163 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: Account name: kkk3 Humans or...