• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Biloutte91

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

So you see that some informations from INNO would have been welcome? For the moment we have nothing ... For the moment we have nothing ... or almost
  2. Biloutte91

I still would have liked a little more explanation on these new instants... Is that too much to ask? We don't know at all if they'll be coming to the academy and how many there are. But as usual no communications from Inno
  3. Biloutte91

@Skillpowers I can't find ... no pictures, no explanation of how it works. how many kinds are there? nothing
  4. Biloutte91

You will also be able to acquire a new spell which helps you to revive your troops in the Battle Results screen. No more that this ?
  5. Biloutte91

@Marindor some news about this ? ..
  6. Biloutte91

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Not sure. A new event starts next week (normally) and it's a set. An event and an adventure at the same time? don't remember seeing that.
  7. Biloutte91

Discussion Release Notes version 1.142

version 1.142 and since 11/11/2021.
  8. Biloutte91

Disappearing cities

This box must be checked to be moved. Uncheck it so as not to be moved.
  9. Biloutte91

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

When the building expires, you sell it and rebuild another. Selling the expirable building gives you a mandatory resource for researching the tree.
  10. Biloutte91

When this modification takes place on smartphone or tablet, we will not be able to fly over :(
  11. Biloutte91

Not a good idea. More text for the tabs. not good. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  12. Biloutte91

Sorceries (inventory)

Yes it is
  13. Biloutte91

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

A bug ? ;) ;) ;)
  14. Biloutte91

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

And not Red Panda Master ^^ but Witch Summoning Circle
  15. Biloutte91

Discussion Misty Forest 2021

Not announcement ? Or News ?
  16. Biloutte91

Duplicate text error in re-roll dialog

hello @maxiqbert Same thing here ;) ;) ;) ;) it's not a bug but a text related error https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/not-possible-to-re-roll.17033/
  17. Biloutte91

Text Not possible to re-roll

thank's. i'm french player and i don't speak and understand very well English language.