• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Bor de Wolf 1965

Revenge of the Exile - Trader

Why buy more merchants? Use time boosters to get them back faster and you can reuse them. I am one of the very "Lucky" people that have 2 goods that no one asks for in chapter 19 on the life server I play at. So this faster going around methode is the only way for me to get past the first stages...
  2. Bor de Wolf 1965

Changing Difficulty Level of Province

The research of the scouts is enough for scouts are not from your barracks but from the world map.
  3. Bor de Wolf 1965

Changing Difficulty Level of Province

The Squad Size Upgrade levels determine how difficult the province becomes. I am on SSU7 and province range is 4 so they are extreme difficult for me. The moment I go to SSU8 it will become easier but still difficult. If the range increases again it will also become more difficult.
  4. Bor de Wolf 1965

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

@Alcaro Sorry, I did a wrong copy/paste and now I have the correct wonder in its place
  5. Bor de Wolf 1965

That is way to little, only my houses would give me 5544 unurium a day while all coins produced inside my town would potantionel give me 13217 unurium. At max level you get 0.184% unurium what would mean just 42.5k unurium a day. But also only 2% reduction. Temple of Spirits is a better source...
  6. Bor de Wolf 1965

Knowing I collected over 88m of gold today on my main with my housings and with the neighbour help system. So I would say, I can get over 21k of Unurium everyday by just becoming the neighbourhood tax collector. I know, it would take hours when you do it in the browser version of the game. I use...
  7. Bor de Wolf 1965

You need 144 white towers just to get 72 black towers and they will give you the 3x24=72 dark matter to upgrade the portal to level 4. So, selling a tower will only help you.
  8. Bor de Wolf 1965

Discussion Winter Magic 2021

I think it might be doable. Taking my self as an example, I log in when I am a wake and log out when I go to sleep and in the mean time I keep playing. So technically I am a one time a day player, that the time I play is 12h or more is an other story. :eek:
  9. Bor de Wolf 1965

Diamonds Prices.

Just to proof what I was saying, on NL1 I play in chapter 19 and on Beta I am in chapter 3 This is the life server This is the beta server No promotions are going on, these are the same pictures I always get.
  10. Bor de Wolf 1965

Discussion Release Notes version 1.144

I am not 100% sure if that was the case, it could be. I just ended up using 4x 8h time boosts to get the quest done.
  11. Bor de Wolf 1965

Diamonds Prices.

It has to be that you are from France. Here in the Netherlands I get 16.200 diamonds for €79,99 on beta and only 14.000 on a life server
  12. Bor de Wolf 1965

This is slowly getting very annoying, again 1 CC spell has just finished and it doesn't count either. And it had only started after yesterday's outage.
  13. Bor de Wolf 1965

@palmira if your entire server would stop using the trades by putting Wax on sale you would see the shift to demand for Wax. The problem is that you can claim what you need without putting up any trader in response. This way there is an artificial imbalance of 1 item and players that produce the...
  14. Bor de Wolf 1965

I lost only 1 CC but it takes me 15h just to get one and I was on a quest of making 2. So I am not happy about this botched fix they did.
  15. Bor de Wolf 1965

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

As I come to understand the archive perk for the tower, it only can collect 50 points or a multiplication of that. So it would only help a FS to get to the next chest. And for some FS that hit the chest below the end boss very often, they could get the gold part that way once in every few weeks...
  16. Bor de Wolf 1965

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

It is very simple, If I climb the tower up to the 1st boss and 1 door beyond that, then that will be the maximum prise I can get. If the entire FS is at the top floor and at the end boss, They will get the prise up to that part if the FS bar goes to that point. But I don't get anything more as...
  17. Bor de Wolf 1965

Either... or game

To answer Loki Blue: A snowy day with a hot cup a coco. To answer SyreArca: Elves. My question: Playing in the early chapters or waiting at the end wall for a new chapter?
  18. Bor de Wolf 1965

Communication Notification page frames

@galrond you are right, the 8x10 was a counting mistake from me for I thought we had 8 messages per page. And yes, we would like to have 10x10 notification pages and that is still not enough for the size of area I have scouted and I think you have scouted even more as me. As to the very few...
  19. Bor de Wolf 1965

Communication Notification page frames

The 4th tab is not needed or desirable. If I am in a fellowship for a long time, I don't need a reminder who joined or left is for over 2 years. It would become even worse if a player was kicked out and that message stays in the 4th tab for lets say 6 years. The first 2 tabs could be as 1. Why...
  20. Bor de Wolf 1965

Can we have separate tabs for Visits and Trades???

You are right Alcaro, I already did some calculations when I got the wiki information about chapter 19. Only to upgrade the portal to level 4 you need: Gold: 2.180.600.000 Supply: 20.600.000 Orks: 748.800 T7+1: 1.611.600 T7+2: 2.138.000 And this is not counting all the materials for the soldiers...