• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Old artifacts

I would like to know when the players could obtain old artifacts like the phoenixes ones. I dont understand the logic behind offering the buildings in the MA but not the items to upgrade them to, at least, a reasonable level to be actually useful. The people that arrived to the game after those...
  2. New Game Features Spire of Eternity's improvements

The Spire was a really good move to give Elvenar that dungeon-style alternative for players that dont like tournaments or play in fellowship, so they can also have 'their thing'. But as I could confirm these first months since its appearance, it wasnt a popular option for most of the players...
  3. Events Artifacts

Now that phoenixes can be crafted in the magic academy, could you add phoenix artifacts to the next week adventure's rewards in the common servers? Or maybe design something like an 'Universal Artifact' that could level up 1 stage of whichever evolving building you want to? That would be great...
  4. More possibilities to negotiate

I welcome all these new mechanics and alternatives to make the game more diverse and entertaining, but Elvenar has been quite unfair recently to the people who like me, rely on negotiations instead of fights to play. The phoenix event introduced a game changer building with the Fire one, which...
  5. Phoenix for new players

Hi, I want to know if the phoenixes will be available in the future for the new players that started after the event. The pet food appears in the MA an average of twice per day and the people who just started cant even use them. It will be nice if the players could purchase the phoenixes lvl. 1...