• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Lord Jirre

Discussion Eldrasil's Ascending

Deers are called horses, chestnuts are called hazelnuts, I think the devs need to go outside and into nature a bit more. They seem to have forgotten what is what :p
  2. Lord Jirre

Discussion Unknown eggs discovered in Elvenar

Can anyone give me numbers on how much it actually boosts your production? If it makes my non-boosted factories as good as my boosted ones I might just put some down for shits and giggles and a change of view.
  3. Lord Jirre

World Map [WM] Show scouting times

And of course a yes from me :) Still a useful update and honestly shouldn't be too hard to implement.
  4. Lord Jirre

[Battle] Military Research

Aww yea, let's get this into the game (ง'̀-'́)ง
  5. Lord Jirre

[Discussion] Fellowship-based tournaments

Same question as Katzenprinz here. Will we able to build magical workshops from nothing with these blueprints? Start at chapter one and then upgrade them with more blueprints? Otherwise there's no reason for non-dia players to go for blueprints, which could be very frustrating for the diamond...
  6. Lord Jirre

[Discussion] Behind the Scenes: Battle Redesign

@Dony Really? Haven't noticed. What units are different?
  7. Lord Jirre

[Discussion] Behind the Scenes: Battle Redesign

Enemy units will be rebalanced as well. They're based on our units, sometime even use the same units, so it makes sense that they'll be rebalanced. As for Cereberii instantly killing Archers/Sorceresses, they're kinda supposed to do that. I doubt that changes much.
  8. Lord Jirre

[Discussion] Release Notes version 1.13

Needles of Tempest doesn't say "all" light ranged units. It's the "all" that bothers me.
  9. Lord Jirre

Mercenary Camp, Drone Rider ... ?

Who says they dropped it? They didn't. Going by your example delaying updates because of the mercenary camp would be like saying you can't work on the kitchen because the bathroom isn't finished yet. Both projects might be in the same house, but you can work on each one separately.
  10. Lord Jirre

No, but usually the description doesn't say it's for all units. Most of the time it either says 'your troops' or just says 'increases power of random unit'. Since this wonder specifically says ALL units I'd like to know if it's for my troops only, or if the enemy benefits from my wonder too.
  11. Lord Jirre

The Heroes' Forge will produce Orcs every 24 hours, and will give a strength boost to all Heavy Melee Units in Battle So also enemy Heavy Melee Units?
  12. Lord Jirre

[Discussion] Release Notes version 1.11

Abyss is indeed pretty great. It's a residence on steroids. Thing is, you can't decide to upgrade Abyss instead of residences, since Abyss needs KP, which, right now, is needed in your research tree. It's easier to upgrade your residences instead. If you're stuck at the end of research...
  13. Lord Jirre

[Discussion] Release Notes 1.10 & Orcs and Goblins have been spotted in Elvenar!

...You can say that about practically anything. That's a pretty bad argument.
  14. Lord Jirre

[Discussion] Release Notes version 1.11

*prepares for heated discussions about Ancient Wonders being mandatory research*
  15. Lord Jirre

[Discussion] Release Notes 1.10 & Orcs and Goblins have been spotted in Elvenar!

I agree on that one. It's just unpractical. I mean, sure, I can collect every 12 hours, but I'd rather have some shorter times too. And no way anyone who's actively playing is actually gonna put the timer on 4 days.
  16. Lord Jirre

Free the Orcs!!!

Orcs breed anyway. We just use our armories to turn them into useful fighters. And why are Orcs used for workshops slaves, but the thousands of people we used before not?
  17. Lord Jirre

Why Orcs are needed after 10th provinces circle?

They're workers and soldiers. They're as much slaves as our paladins and treants are. And the reason I'm objecting is because I think it's a big bunch of nonsense. We've been fighting and murdering for a year now and everything was fine, but now you've all gotten it in your heads that orcs are...
  18. Lord Jirre

Free the Orcs!!!

Unlike dwarfs and fairies, orcs breed fast. That's why, unlike dwarfs and fairies, we keep orcs around. They simply breed too fast. Even after we'll remove our portal, they'll just keep coming! So what do we do with them? We send them where they want to go! Orcs love fighting, killing and...
  19. Lord Jirre

Why Orcs are needed after 10th provinces circle?

We were just told Orcs were sent to defend provinces further away, not as slaves, but as soldiers. And they're happy to do it, because they like fighting. Why do a story re-write? Everyone turned this into a "they're slaves" thing, but they never were.