• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Lord Jirre

New Game Features Changes for Magic Academy

I'm hearing too many complaints and not enough solutions, so I figured I'd think of some. I hope some others can help me out. The current problems; -it's too big -it doesn't give any points -the spells aren't very impressive Possible solutions; -make it smaller. Possibly only at the higher...
  2. Lord Jirre

Not a Bug No KP gained when buying through AW

Game version: Both Beta and the 1.8 on the live servers Game world: Tested it on NL1 and Beta1 Browser + version: Chrome Flash Player version: - Operating System: Windows 10 Screen resolution: - Account name: Lord Jirre Humans or Elves: Human (beta), elves (NL) Reproducibility: 5/5 Current...
  3. Lord Jirre

Fixed [10416] Cant go from one province/tournament straight to the other

Loading bar fills up, but I can't enter the next province. If I go to my city first I don't have this problem. Game version: v1.9.3-(c91567c) (2016-06-22 9:12) Game world: Beta 1 Browser + version: Chrome Flash Player version: - Operating System: Windows 10 Account name: Lord Jirre Humans or...
  4. Lord Jirre

New Game Features Docks and Strongholds

Hello everybody! It's been a while, but here I am with another great and amazing idea! :D Let me start by introducing to you; The Docks! As you can see in this amazing picture that could rival a Van Gogh, I put some water north of the city to make space for docks. "But Jirre", you might ask...
  5. Lord Jirre

City Smaller Workshops

Alright, so this one is really simple; Instead of giving us workshops that are 5x3 or 3x5 at level 16/17, they should be smaller. Personally I'd say 5x2/2x5, but balance isn't really my thing, so devs should probably look in to that. WHY: 1. So far we have had a LOT of discussions about the use...
  6. Lord Jirre

Fixed [7205] Granite no longer counts as "goods"

Account name: Lord Jirre Humans or Elves: Humans Hardware Acceleration: ON Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always) Quest title: Sufficient Goods Current situation: When the quest...
  7. Lord Jirre

World Map [WM] Show scouting times

Summary Show the scouting times before starting the scouting process. Description Can we please see the time it takes to scout a province before we actually scout the province? Motivation Several times now, I've started scouting a province thinking it would be done before I go to bed, but...
  8. Lord Jirre

Implemented [New Game Features] Inventory, Items and Provinces

Alright, so this idea isn't completely new (there was some talking about artifacts and the like already), but I did work it out a bit more. So, for starters, we're going to need an inventory. Preferably one with some items already in it. *poof* Ah, well, just look at that. Ain't that amazing...
  9. Lord Jirre

[Battle] Military Research

Summary Implement a way to research extra battle spells/additions/skills. Description Ok, so we all like to be stronger than the enemy, but it's kind of annoying that we can only get stronger through the research tree. So I introduce to you; Military Research. Military research would allow you...
  10. Lord Jirre

New Game Features Watchtower + Questline

Okay, so I've seen similar things before, but no one ever came with anything really specific. My idea was to make this part clickable: That would open this questbox: Example of finished quest, you'd be able to store 25% more gold and supplies now: Once finished, there would be a cave...
  11. Lord Jirre

Duplicate Upgrading 3 buildings with level 2 Builders Hut

Game version: __ 0.15.13480-087e06d-(master) (2015-05-05 14:45) Game world: __Beta Browser + version: __Chrome, latest version, I believe. Flash Player version: __Probably also latest version. Operating System: __Windows 8.1 Screen resolution: __not relevant Account name: __Lord Jirre Humans...
  12. Lord Jirre

Not a Bug Upgraded residences don't start generating gold until after log-in.

General Description (Overview): When I upgrade a residence overnight, they don't start generating gold until I log back in the next morning. Even though the upgrade was finished several hours before. What I expected to happen: Building gets upgraded and starts generating gold immediately. What...