• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Konys

Not a Bug There is no Set Bonus by the Pilgrim Manor´s Set

Hi @Ludwig12 could you please add some screenshots and/or clarify as @SlyLady asked? Edit: combo! It's the way Sets work: you don't see "normal" production collected, but all the production given from the linked set.
  2. Konys

Cannot reproduce world map has issues

Confirmed; fellowship's flags are present (or at least most of them) but player's names have no banner and provinces show no goods. @Maillie this is a bug report in Bugs and Errors section, please post it in the event related discussion.
  3. Konys

Not a Bug Tooltip inside Trophies at Fellowship overview

As @Pauly7 said, this is not a bug but the right Spire Fellowship Rewards description. Spire Bronze Trophy is the following, appearing hovering over the right icon:
  4. Konys

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

@Maillie here is Beta, you have to report on your live server because we're running a different version and so we can't handle it.
  5. Konys

Not a Bug buildings thatr not been upgraded

This is not a bug; as @SoggyShorts explained, stages and chapters are not the same and require different objects.
  6. Konys

Not a Bug Colors missing in battles selection

I'll archive as non bug :) If you'll experience once again, please let us know.
  7. Konys

Fixed [36526] Stuck loading in app

Confirmed both iOS and Android.
  8. Konys

Duplicate Sorcerers Homecoming event - mission 35

Duplicate https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/problem-in-quest-number-35-for-the-event-sorcerers-homecoming.16708/
  9. Konys

Cannot reproduce Dialogue boxes askew

Thanks everyone!
  10. Konys

Thanks @Alcaro; I'll let it open until tuedsay, than I'll label it as cannot reproduce.
  11. Konys

Cannot reproduce [36360] Ascended goods - Recently added offer

And finally, I can confirm it. Reproduction steps: 1. hire a Merchant 2. place a trade 3. use Time Booster instant to have Merchant available once again 4. place a new trade 5. see that trades now last more than 6 days
  12. Konys

Confirmed [36363] Main Hall glitch

Confirmed.
  13. Konys

Is this affecting other players? In that case, please let us know because I'm not able to reproduce it.
  14. Konys

Incomplete Quest display

Hi @Dollarbang, could you please fill the bug report as showed here?
  15. Konys

Fixed [36102] Level 32 manufactory shows wrong text

Confirmed for planks and marble too.
  16. Konys

Fairy Queen or Queen Fairy

This is not game bug related, but text; so I'll move it to the right place.