• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Scoobydoo

Investigating [QA: Marindor] Game won't load on browser or loads very slowly

@palmira I just went in with Chrome collected some bits and put kp in AW all was fine. Anyone else having an issue??
  2. Scoobydoo

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Please can we stop arguing and go back to what the thread is about. And before you say it is FA rerlated, it is not when you bicker back and forth about how many Manu's, expansions and whatever it takes to make a badge. We would like this to be inclusive and helpful to all rather than who's...
  3. Scoobydoo

Discussion Release Notes version 1.22

@salandrine the little bubbles going up the screen adding to your totals at the top e.g 1000 planks added to your total would be 100 in green going up. If you upgrade a building then the blimp (bubble) will be red showing how many workers have been taken away by the upgrade
  4. Scoobydoo

Fixed [34933] Notifications not loading

Ok will relook at this again, thanks for your help everyone
  5. Scoobydoo

Fixed [34933] Notifications not loading

I am receiving all my notifications, can you give any further information
  6. Scoobydoo

Yogi and Booboo ~ JOIN US ~ We Want YOU!

Sorry can you explain C world as I am confused
  7. Scoobydoo

Elvenar Global League

But @edeba you don't like the tournament anymore so why would you be interested??? Sorry my bad, hush me
  8. Scoobydoo

Adventure ?

Again, sorry to be boring but can you keep this to the topic in hand... Adventure is this topic just in case you missed it
  9. Scoobydoo

Merry Christmas

I would like to wish each and everyone A Very Merry Christmas to you and yours from my home to yours. Stay safe, happy and healthy through this season xxxx
  10. Scoobydoo

Something rustles in the grass!

@SoggyShorts please be nicer in your replies. Or say nothing at all because those comments do not add to the conversation
  11. Scoobydoo

Reordering unit selection for combat???

This is a confirmed bug reported here: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/34725-sorceress-at-the-wrong-spot.16019/#post-94350
  12. Scoobydoo

Enar's Embassy needs serious rework

I don't know why this topic has been changed, but to me this certainly isn't about reworking Enar's Embassy. So unless it goes back on topic then I will ask Marindor to close this thread
  13. Scoobydoo

Fixed [34638] Game is not loading properly

We are aware and looking into it as we speak Apologies for this issue
  14. Scoobydoo

Winter event

Please guys 1) Stop the arguing 2) Remember politeness and respect to all posters (mentioning no names) And also remember if you can't say anything nice, then say something respectfully please
  15. Scoobydoo

Hi Guys can I just repeat yet again. Here at Beta we do not pass any feedback to your Live Server teams so you need to pass that feedback on to your relevant Live Servers and let them know exactly how you feel about all things Live there. The feedback threads here are relevant only to our...
  16. Scoobydoo

Remember please, politeness and respect to fellow posters at all times
  17. Scoobydoo

Beta is down ?

Yes, we are aware of this too, which is why we know that it is Winter Owl related. We don't just guess we do investigate and we have checked the test server and had it confirmed ;)
  18. Scoobydoo

Fixed [34390] Beta Received update, can't log in now

Calm down @Lord Soth as you can see they are a new member so probably do not know how everything works
  19. Scoobydoo

Not a Bug Fellowship Invitation

When the dot is red, it means that someone in the Fellowship has sent an invitation to that player to join. If a player applies to join the Fellowship there is a blue arrow next to the envelope
  20. Scoobydoo

Beta is down ?

@*Grim* sorry for the delay. Because the team had already left for the day, It will be sometime tomorrow morning before we can fix it, as it is not a quick fix like we hoped