• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Winter event

CCs count when the quest asks you to collect enchantments, but they do not count when it says to use enchantments.
  2. Winter event

No, they are not impossible. I started my Beta city on the 4th or 5th day of the Air Trader event, back at the beginning of June, and I have completed every single quest in every event since then, including the Air Trader, when my city was still in the first few chapters. And my city is now...
  3. Winter event

I have to say that of all the free-to-play browser and mobile games I have played, this is the only one that has not had a daily log-in reward. A reward that slowly gets better as either the week or month progresses. A reward progression that only continues if you log in every single day. The...
  4. Upgrading Magic Buildings

Go and look at the cost per chapter and decide that way. Also note that every upgrade is 300 diamonds or 1 blueprint, regardless of chapter: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Magic_Workshop
  5. Investigating [QA: AmySteele] Tourney not displaying properly only on first province

An update on this. I just fought the 10 map encounters for the current quest and then went to do tournament provinces. The results window in the first fight, the 3rd star of the first tournament province, showed the results from the last map encounter, instead of the tournament results. This is...
  6. problems on chat

Chat has always been buggy and messed up for a lot of people. Now that mobile players can receive messages, it is safer to send all important stuff by message and not chat.
  7. Fixed Here we go again - End Time Discrepancy

Mine is showing correct time, but that may be because I had already finished 75 before this fix was done. So maybe anyone not already done with 75 did have theirs shifted too much.
  8. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

I am locked for today. I have to wait another 24 hours til I can do quest 76. So it looks like it is working correctly for me.
  9. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

No, read the announcement again: It says people who have reached the episodic quests, which is any quest after #62. It says nowhere this is only for people on #75.
  10. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Also, read the announcement again. It says that anyone who has reached the one-per-day quests will get locked for an extra day, so that the numbers match at the end of the event, not that only the players on quest 75 will be locked. So anyone past quest 62 should have been either locked out last...
  11. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

I have 75 done and locked, waiting for 76, because I finished the quest before the fix was implemented.
  12. Not a Bug Where did quest 75 go

I completed the quest just fine.
  13. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Yes, you do. The Owl from this event is a pet that you can feed.
  14. User Interface Builder improvement

The same code is already there to do the centering, because that is what the AW list does on browser. Open your AW tab from the bottom bar, click on an AW, and the city screen centers on that AW. So that at least, should be easy to add to the Builders Hut.
  15. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

On Live we have gone orange, orange, green, and we are only doing one path per stage for the chests. Plus, orange has been almost always the easiest path for the first two stages in every version of the FA.
  16. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Of course they do, just not as much as a lot of people would like. The way they changed the 2X and Reveal 2 from the past time we had this format is a nice change. And taking the Shuffle out of the 16 prizes was something a lot of people asked for. In the past two events with this format...
  17. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

16 postal boxes is 400 keys. you get one present per box, plus one box gives one extra and one box gives two extra. And you need to use the 2X every time and that gives at least one extra. That adds up to 20 presents, or one grand prize, per 400 keys, if you open all 16 boxes every time.
  18. Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Just quoting you, since you were last, but this is for everyone else saying something like this. should they also remove the requirement to participate in the tournament and the Spire and just give everyone the rewards that the team worked for?
  19. Not a Bug Cannot use Enscrolled Endowment on Watchful Winter Owl

Yep, buildings can only have one enchantment/effect active at one time, so evolving pet buildings cannot have the EE on them or you would not be able to feed them.
  20. Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Good thing you were not around the first two times this format was used, as the hate for it was strong. lol But a couple of things were changed since then, so it is a better setup this time around.