• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Elvenar Survey is not current

I'm not sure where best to post this, so I'm putting it here: Since I gave up on the game and have not played in weeks I got a mail asking me to take a survey and explain why I stopped playing. I decided to oblige and started answering the questions. But then I got to this question: See...
  2. Time to say goodbye

As of today I have stopped playing on Beta. I will still be visiting from time to time and reading the forum, but I will no longer be playing. It was fun while it lasted, but the game has become too much of a chore and the fun is gone. Thus I have decided to limit myself to just my main city, as...
  3. Fixed [29068] Unable to leave fellowship

HTML5: YES There's an issue with leaving a fellowship in the HTML5 version of the game. Here's what happens: 1) When asked if I want to leave I click the Leave Fellowshop button" 2) The chat shows that I am no longer part of the FS: 3) The Fellowship button in the upper left corner does...
  4. Fixed [29063] Graphics bug when composing a new message

HTML5: YES When composing a new message on beta the fields where I can write are the same as everything else: For comparison, composing a new message on live looks like this:
  5. Fixed [29064] Missing "Done" button

HTML5: YES The "Done" button is missing when using enchantments or the Move Building command. Here are some examples: Using Pet Food: Using the Move Building command: Notice how there's no "Done" button? For comparison, using Pet Food on Live:
  6. Not a Bug Road Requirements missing in AW info

This was recently mention in a thread on the EN forum (this one) but on PC there's no mention that AWs need to be connected to roads. Here's a screenshot: Time to build, builders needed, space needed, runes needed, costs... but no mention of a road. Apparently the road requirement is mentioned...
  7. Duplicate Spire - timer partially covered by the player figure

As the title says. Here's a screenshot: Notice how the tip of the spear/staff/whatever held by the player figure partially covers the number '2'? Happens in both HTML5 and Flash. Expected situation: The timer to be fully visible at all times and not to be partially covered like this.
  8. Fixed [27467] Spire of Eternity opens when it should not

Here are a few cases where the Spire opens when it should not. All examples are from using the HTML5 version of the game. 1) See where the Spire is? Click on it. Result: The window closes and the Spire opens Expected situation: The window closes without the Spire opening. I mean, normally...
  9. Not a Bug No Manual Fight in the Spire

The VERY FIRST encounter in the Spire. I select my units and... ...no manual fight option. only Autofight. I don't want to autofight, I want to try manual. :(
  10. Fixed [26732] Cannot evolve the same building twice in a row

Game version: v1.78-(1532903) (2019-04-11 22:45) HTML5 Yes/No: YES Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 66.0.3 Account name: shadowblack Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: After evolving a building once I have to close the building window and then...
  11. Not a Bug [26597] Culture missing from the Tooltip of the Stash Outpost offer

As the ttile says: Once again the Cultire is missing from the tooltip and there's no way for a new player to know that the Outpost also gives Culture. This has happened with previous such buildings too. Seriously, guys, how hard is it to make an accurate tooltip that shows ALL bonuses provided...
  12. Fixed [26449] D000-b "Core" capacity can be exceeded

The following issue happened on the live server (en2, to be exact), however there's nothing in the release notes to suggest that it has been fixed here on Beta. Therefor I assume the bug is still here, but I can't check myself because I am not yet in Constructs on Beta. I hope someone can check...
  13. Cannot reproduce Steel Province always gives the same battlefield

For some reason when manually fighting in a Steel province I get the SAME battlefield every time: It doesn't matter what the enemies are, it doesn't matter if I use 5 squads of Blossom Mage II, or one squad of Ranger II. I've had literally dozens of battles on this particular battlefield, with...
  14. Fixed [25734] Wrong battlefield graphic for Senior Orc Strategist

For some reason the new Senior Orc Strategist looks the same as Gruff Orc Warrior (at least when fighting them as enemy in a Province). This can be extremely confusing. Some screenshots: This is what the Gruff Orc Warrior looks like. Everything's fine here. This is the Senior Orc Strategist...
  15. Duplicate [25233] Missing details about unit ratings

Look at the info for any unit in the game, then point at the Swords to see the details about the exact bonuses the unit gets. The info is missing: Likely related to all the other issues from today.
  16. Duplicate Wrong/Missing icon in FA quest

Game version: v1.68-(34efb00) (2018-11-12 18:11) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox Quantum 63.0.1 Account name: shadowblack Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest title: Recurring Offer No. 11 Current situation: In the HTML5 version of the...
  17. Fixed [22784] Missing info about available Settlement Resources

Game version: v1.59-(4bde4c08f)-(master) (2018-07-12 17:11) HTML5 Yes/No: NO Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 61.0.1 Flash Player version: 30.0.0;134 (64 bit) Operating System: Win 7 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: shadowblack Humans or Elves: Elves...
  18. User Interface [UI] Add in-game explanation abut Strike Back

Summary Add an ingame explanation about the Strike Back functionality Description Currently there is no in-game explanation about the Strike Back ability. This can cause some confusion. For example: On the International forum there's a user (FatOldElf) that thinks Strike Back 3 means Sinister...
  19. Duplicate Some Premium Buildings show as impossible to build

As the title says, some premium buildings show as impossible to build. Examples: Magic Residence says I don't have enough Culture even though I clearly do (since I had 170% bonus at the time the screenshot was made). Magic Workshop also says I don't have enough Culture. I don't have enough...
  20. Fixed [19232] Road connection requirement missing from prize tooltip

As you can see the second Grand Prize gives Cultuire and produces Coins (even without the set bonus). All buildings that produce something require a road connection, yet the tooltip for the prize does NOT mention the need for a road.