• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Fixed Here we go again - End Time Discrepancy

@Marindor they did it for the third time now. At least this time it is not too little time, but too much time. I am caught up on all the Winter event quests, so as of right now, the Quest screen shows 71 of 95 complete and an hour and a half til the next quest unlocks. So that is 24 days and a...
  2. Performance Issues in Elvenar with Chromium-based Browsers

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/performance-issues-in-elvenar-with-chromium-based-browsers.25490/ Posted by the US forum CM Nightguest earlier today. I don't know when this will be shared to other forums and servers, but it was not posted here or on the EN forum yet. If you know...
  3. Fixed [33940] Incorrect end time for event

Not a bug specific to any OS or version of the game, but more of a programming error, so not going to list all the usual info. At beginning of game day today, 8pm Oct 14th in the US, event shows 6 days and 9 hours left til the end, but we still have 7 quests remaining. That means when the final...
  4. Cannot reproduce Event ending one day too soon?

These images are from tonight, right after the new day for the event started and after I finished quest #79. We have 11 quests left, but the countdown timer in the first image says 10 days and 23 hours left in the event. If the countdown is correct, we will not get quest 90 because the time for...
  5. 7/7/2020 Beta Life is too Quiet

Hey everyone, We are pushing three weeks since the Air Traders event ended and there has been nothing, not even a FA or a Crafting Challenge to fill the time. I have only been on Beta for a little while, but played on the US servers for almost four years now. I do not remember this amount of...
  6. Story quest chain jumped 75 quests - already reported to Support

I am more commenting here to see if this is a regular thing on Beta, as it has never happened to me on Live, that I know of. My Beta city is mid-chapter 3. I got the first five or so quests for chapter 3 and then the story quests jumped to mid-chapter 4. I did not even realize it until I got...
  7. Mysterious addition/leak in Main Hall?

One of the players on the US servers posted this screenshot from her chapter 16 city while visiting it in the app version. No one else who has commented has seen this leak: I know we are long way from a chapter that might add this, so it was surprising this is even in there. Has anyone else...
  8. Trader Fix the app version of the Trader to be more like the browser version

If this has not been suggested before, I would be very surprised, but anyway, now that the dev team for the app version has caught up on the major missing elements from the browser version, it is time for them to fix the Trader. There are two major issues with it. First, all the filters from...