• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Fixed [34390] Beta Received update, can't log in now

What good is a post in general discussion about the system being down. This is a bug so it is dumb to look in general discussion to find out the status of being locked out of the system.
  2. Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

I think the biggest benefit to this new tournament set up is for fellowships and casual players. The new set up means that the tournament takes much less time to play. Casual players will only need to commit 15 minutes a week to get a fair amount of awards and contribute a significant amount to...
  3. New Game Features Way to consume excess Spell Fragments

At this point if you play the Spire regularly you will get far more spell fragments than you will be able to use. Before the spire I at times disenchanted items to be able to acquire spells that were available but I did not have enough spell fragments. Now I have near or above 100 K spell...
  4. User Interface Mark city as "Dead"

I think the skull and cross bones is a little over dramatic but moving inactive cities away from more active players seems like a good idea. I think it also reasonable to identify cities where the player has not been active at all for an extended period. I would leave it to the admins to...
  5. Other Craft CC spells with spell fragements and vice versa

For the second option it is already available. You can disenchant a CC to gain a base of 45 spell fragments. In the past I would need to disenchant items in my inventory when I ran low on spell fragments. Now anyone playing the Spire regularly should have more spell fragments then they can use.
  6. Fixed [31611] When you catch up with episodic quests, the latest one disappear and switch the timer on

So this is basically an event that comes to a grinding halt 2 weeks before the end. Being good at completing quest is not rewarded in any way? At this point what I earn from collecting seeds around my city will be more than I earn from quests. If you consider that the daily quest is basically...
  7. Fixed [31611] When you catch up with episodic quests, the latest one disappear and switch the timer on

The bug is persisting. Seems that the daily quests are not coming up and not providing seeds. I am blocked from completing more than one episodic quest per day so that I may not be able to get to the end of the progress bar before the event ends.
  8. Fixed [31611] When you catch up with episodic quests, the latest one disappear and switch the timer on

The issue is that the daily quest are not working as they should. At first the daily quests were just completing automatically. Now they are triggered by completing one of the main quest and then block access to the next quest. This is setting a limit on the seeds collected from quest line to 20...
  9. [FA] Lock in Fellowship Advetnures waypoint

In one of my fellowships we had a very effective way of managing what route was being used. We changed the color of the fellowship flag to match the current route. I think other solution are either a lot of programming for little benefit or a discouragement from participating in the FA or both.
  10. Fellowships Fellowship Activity Board

This should only be visible to the Fellowship members that have control of membership. Giving Mages and Archmages more information is good. but the average fellow does not need to know this.
  11. Fellowship Adventure badge pool

I think where this would be most useful is in the bottomless pit. A pool of badges would maximize what could be done in the bottomless pit. I think 2 changes in permission should be made. 1. Claiming the flag should be restricted to mages and archmage. This will make for easier management of...
  12. Duplicate Spire - Not seeing multiplayer awards since end of this weeks spire.

Since the end of the Spire of Eternity today I have seen no awards posted to my city. I was the highest scoring member of my fellowship and I currently have 2 combining catalysts. I should have received more than 5 combining catalyst. There has been no new additions to my inventory since the end...
  13. Fellowship Adventure badge pool

I like the idea but think there are 2 issues. When running a fellowship adventure the leadership of the fellowship would likely like control over the way the maps are played. The same restriction should be placed on the badge pool as is placed on opening the chests. Only those ranked Ambassador...
  14. Fixed [27878] Unable to visit neighbours from notifications and get onto world map

So it looks like this issue began 12 hours ago. From what I can see it is making it impossible to do visits, impossible to do encounters, impossible to do tournament, and difficult to access research. I have yet to see any comment from the admin as to what is happening on this issue. Basically...
  15. Fixed [27878] Unable to visit neighbours from notifications and get onto world map

I am seeing the same behavior. If I open up the Fellowship adventure I can reach the world map and research page. I still can't visit any other city any way. I also cant open provinces to access the encounters. Reloading I am able to go to research of world map but as soon as I try to visit a...