• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Kersepitje

Incomplete Winter magic flowers instead of locks

please fill in the bug template so we have all the information we need to investigate your report. For now we can only guess but i think you don't have the lastest version on your device please see the announcement: you need version 1.117 on mobile devices
  2. Kersepitje

Confirmed [34359] Winter magic - AWKP counted double

confirmed, spending kp counts double
  3. Kersepitje

Fixed [34363] Winter magic - owl shows wrong progress

It seems to work fine on html5 and flash for me... Maybe im too slow in collecting gifts or you too fast? Ill try to let a fellow QA mod reproduce this.
  4. Kersepitje

Not a Bug Winter Event Icon not showing

please see the announcement: you need version 1.117 on mobile devices
  5. Kersepitje

Fixed [34357] Winter magic - no preview of prizes after you open all 16 boxes

Confirmed. You don't get a preview of the boxes that way
  6. Kersepitje

Confirmed [34356] Mobile - "Find Members" app feature - names wrongly sorted

I can confirm this behavior? But I don't know if you can call this a bug, just because its no what you originally expected. So i think its rather feedback. I'll confirm it and let Marindor decide if he'll handle this as feedback or as a bug. (FYI, the current situation is ascending and you'd...
  7. Kersepitje

Not a Bug No game board for the winter event

please see the announcement: you need version 1.117 on mobile devices
  8. Kersepitje

Not a Bug Ice Cream Cone Farm stats

I see no reason to consider this a bug. Maybe you can give this as feedback (that you find it strange) in the feedback threads?
  9. Kersepitje

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Possibly ;) Don't worry when a Fellowship Adventure arrives we will announce it ahead of time to be sure you get the chance to be in the correct Fellowship before it starts. On the other hand we don't want to announce it too far ahead to prevent too many players overpreparing for it.
  10. Kersepitje

Confirmed [33933] Wrong event banner images

So maybe I'm just blind, im not seeing what is wrong, in your movie i see how it works for me, but i dont see the bug. It keeps going to lighted with mouse over, to unlighted when out, even after the dragging? Anyway I'm just gonna confirm it since you guys see it, and the movie and...
  11. Kersepitje

Confirmed [33933] Wrong event banner images

Is it possible to make a screenshot/movie of this? I cannot reproduce it, not on chrome and not on firefox
  12. Kersepitje

Confirmed [33932] Entering spire triggers world map sounds

its true, the spire now plays world map sounds while it doesn't on live. So confirming this change, I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug or an intended change tho. We'll see :)
  13. Kersepitje

Fixed [33838] Tooltip for troops being trained is broken

I could not reproduce this, but a fellow QA mod could, so I'm gonna confirm this for him.
  14. Kersepitje

Cannot reproduce Misty Forest: Magical Lights suddenly at 0?

could you please contact support. So they can see where/how/when you spent your candles.
  15. Kersepitje

Fixed [33611] Duplicated offers in wholesaler

confirmed, many pages identical and many pages contain same item twice
  16. Kersepitje

Contact(ed) support Missing KPs from donations

I see you already did, but you should contact support about speicific issues like this
  17. Kersepitje

Fixed [33481] Moon bear chapter 11 has wrong stats

confirmed, goes from ->
  18. Kersepitje

Not a Bug Declinable storyline quest becomes undeclinable after entering new chapter

I'm sorry but a fansite does not always tell the truth. There is no reason to assume there is a bug here. Some quests are declinable and some aren't.
  19. Kersepitje

Fixed [33210] City Disappearing as it is moved around the screen

this issue should be fixed now, does anyone still encounter this?