• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. iDavis

Discussion Release Notes version 1.118

Good news with Snowl.. if this is what the ratio between cult+pop and resources look like, for the future I can imagine having evo buildings with even lower pop+culture attributes..
  2. iDavis

Fixed [34396] Missing winter background music

Game version: v1.118-beta.10-(f38a287) - html5 (2020-11-16 01:29) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: Windowss 10 Screen resolution: Account name: iDavis Humans or Elves: Humans Reproducibility: 5/5 Quest...
  3. iDavis

Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

I like the new version of wishing well in the questline. :) With 5% gives 35 diamonds (per 12 hours)..
  4. iDavis

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

@kkk3 it´s said in tiara´s tooltip, that neither of teleport and pet food counts.
  5. iDavis

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I see it more like "how are johnny-ish fellowships with only FA cities with 99% small workshops going to win this?" and I think I can see the answer now :) And if this is what the new setup has to prevent, than thumbs up from me, maybe after years I finally will like to participate again.
  6. iDavis

Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

I guess after you research first residence or workshop technology (at least that way it worked in previous chapter, if I remember that correctly).
  7. iDavis

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

@DeepTerminal it was the same as yesterday, there was no another daily prize for this day planned.
  8. iDavis

Copper Dragon changes size in Ch 17?

It is true, but I highly doubt this is intended, so maybe worth reporting as a bug..
  9. iDavis

Confirmed [33933] Wrong event banner images

The bug starts appearing from 0:12, instead of getting lighted (like in 0:01) it´s getting the smaller picture, and that shouldn´t happen.
  10. iDavis

Here is the video:
  11. iDavis

Confirmed [33932] Entering spire triggers world map sounds

Game version: v1.116-beta.5-(8b5e42c) - html5_ax3 (2020-10-13 16:30) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 78.0.2 Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1980*720 Account name: iDavis Humans or Elves: Humans...
  12. iDavis

Game version: v1.116-beta.5-(8b5e42c) - html5_ax3 (2020-10-13 16:30) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 78.0.2 Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1980*720 Account name: iDavis Humans or Elves: Humans...
  13. iDavis

I always stick to my rule "pop+cult hybrids are fine, but only as long as they don´t replace your residentials", what turned to be the great one after introducing thermal springs. Following unurium dependencies it´s probably time to extend it by the same just with "goods and manufactories"..
  14. iDavis

The point is with not increasing production after building upgrade I guess.. But coins will not be a problem for me, I´m currently very often forced to buy KP to avoid hitting the top of my coins capacity (and I´m playing full spire every week, and now I use diplomacy even less as they...
  15. iDavis

Unurium production is based on required culture and working population.. (instead of wonders and main hall as we have seen in case of seeds)..
  16. iDavis

I like this pirate theme. All I hope right now is that it will be a bit more engaging than chapter 16, which was, especially in it´s beginning, too slow. So far I´am not making any opinion about new wonders - for chapter 16 player they would be quite useless, but since unurium will be as a...
  17. iDavis

@Ursus Major you can get nothing (what was not possible for spending event currency before), but on the other hand, from my experiences so far, with a good strategy, you can get more than before. So I would say it´s somehow balanced. And if I had to choose between strategy required event and...
  18. iDavis

Fixed [33855] Settings not responding

Game version: v1.116-beta.2-(7231cf1) - html5_ax3 (2020-10-08 20:31) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 78.0.2 (tried also in Chrome and Edge) Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1980*720 Account name...
  19. iDavis

Discussion Release Notes version 1.115

Is it intended that since one of this week´s changes it´s not possible to switch back to Flash?
  20. iDavis

@Enevhar Aldarion cz version is already available several days here. I think Tomatoehu usually reffers to this in her spreadsheet.