• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Dhurrin

Discussion Tournament Changes (post-release)

All in all, for low-chapter cities and players who do NOT do more than 10 provinces, it seems beneficial. For anyone doing more than 10 provinces the fact one doesn't have to click so often is very nice, but the cost is utterly ridiculous. Especially the amount of orcs needed is completely insane.
  2. Dhurrin

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

My Simia is at 16, so not even close to it being an issue, but it would definitely be top priority. It is 1% of troops harvested. With the brown bear activated and some timeboosters from the Spire that little percentage from the Simia very quickly becomes a major factor.
  3. Dhurrin

Same for the other military wonders. At lvl 30, any of them will have your units do 30% extra damage, which means it averages at 1% / lvl. Considering the amount of KPs needed to bring them that far that seems pretty well balanced. Adding an additional 1% per level (or even 0.5% / level) hardly...
  4. Dhurrin

The point is if they do count, even marginally, but do not give the full extra bonus that is yet another reason not to.
  5. Dhurrin

I understand there needs to be some kind of balance but this is ridiculous. The GA will only increase coins which is at best secondary. Im swimming in coins already with way too few ways of having good use for them. The ripoff saler isnt worth it and KPs are nice but limited, so coins are an...
  6. Dhurrin

Discussion Proposed trading star rating changes

@mike2910 You seem to be completely missing the point of the reason for the change Right now, the game is hugely stacked in favor of crosstiertrades as T3 is way cheaper to produce than T2 or T1, yet the value is way higher. By changing the value the game will actually become more balanced and...
  7. Dhurrin

@mike2910 Incorrect. It's not about ranking points. Please read my earlier post about the ACTUAL COST of production. Yes, a lot of high-ranking players have way more T3 factories that give more ranking points. No problem with that. Not to mention it is irrelevant since this game does not...
  8. Dhurrin

One has to look at the actual cost to produce. The present rate of 16:4:1 is correct when only weighing the cost in gold and supplies, which happen to be the ones that are the easiest to collect and thus are of least importance. But for those the cost is pretty much in accordance with the...
  9. Dhurrin

Discussion Halloween Questline Event 2017

This is the first event that has started since I started playing here that I'm not even going to try to finish. - Its too soon after the last one - both the last one and this one push my city to overextend in scouting - both the last one and this one push my city to overspend on kp's - both the...
  10. Dhurrin

@SoggyShorts AGAIN: that hint might work for advanced players, but for lower chapters its practically impossible. One already is being pushed to overextend.
  11. Dhurrin

@SoggyShorts *lol* Fill up the space with (mostly low level) workshops and factories for event-quests of course. They also come in handy for the "upgrade building" quests. (edit: and perhaps some additional mana-providing buildings. I did, so I will have a stockpile when the new chapter starts)...
  12. Dhurrin

I agree with most of that. But I am getting tired of the events themselves. A game really shouldn't need events in an ongoing stream. A month between really is not a bad thing. It prevents the game from being flooded with event-buildings which outperform the regular ones (I mean...seriously...
  13. Dhurrin

Well...even of you need a 62 our scout (wow, mine are around 55 now at the end of halflings) THAT is exactly what the large time-reduction instants are good for. I don't hardly ever use them on any building, but they are great for the event-quests with scouts.
  14. Dhurrin

Though true, I feel any event that needs spoilers like that to completely plan ahead is an event that's unbalanced. Any player who logs in daily should be able to complete an event without the aid of such. Also, several of your spoiler ideas are not realistic for many players who are still in...
  15. Dhurrin

Discussion Eldrasil's Ascending

The point is not that something was wrong. The point is the retroactive 'adjustment' which makes it really much LESS valuable to most players (since by far the most players aren't needing mana yet) and now needs roads and Inno presenting that as an improvement in value. As for the diamonds: I...
  16. Dhurrin

@Marindor Thanks for the clarification. However, now the players (and most players are NOT in chapters where mana is an issue) are being saddled up with a mistake in the implementation/presentation of an event building. I seriously do not understand the reason for changing it afterwards. A...
  17. Dhurrin

*LOL* I seriously doubt any 'bigger issue' is going to be adressed on the next InnoTV. They seem to go out of their way to avoid discussing such issues.
  18. Dhurrin

Too bad that your support team does not help one out when contacted but just refers to this thread
  19. Dhurrin

Please...can we have a week or 2 WITHOUT events? I was pretty happy to see my normal screen again for a while, especially when using a small screen. And I'm getting really tired of the endless series of events all the time. Not to mention I pretty much would like to see the other event resolved...
  20. Dhurrin

Discussion Release Notes version 1.42

That's the problem: they stated it now was 'more valuable'. And of course players don't complain when something gets better. In this game, that's so rare in this game one wouldn't want to alert the devs since it probably is a mistake anyway. The problem is that people aim for buildings for the...