• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Avenahar

Not a Bug Mobile: no possibility to see blueprints in crafting screen

I see! No there wasn't any recipe requiring blueprints at this time but now I have one and I also have the tooltip with the amount of blueprints. :)
  2. Avenahar

Not a Bug Mobile: no possibility to see blueprints in crafting screen

Game version: 1.116-beta HTML5 Yes/No: No Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 8.0 Oreo Flash Player version: Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo Screen resolution: horizontal resolution 1600 pixels Account name: Avenahar Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 =...
  3. Avenahar

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_evo_september_xx_moon_bear/
  4. Avenahar

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

I don't miss the long-time productions in quests lasting 1 or 2 days but I face 2 weeks of event and am at the point, that I will have only one further quest per day. With a little luck I will have the chance for a daily price in 1 week - if I want to have it. But now I will have to spare my...
  5. Avenahar

Not a Bug Halflings Fields produce after selling Spring grove

In this case one can spare a lot of place in selling the portal in order to build more settlement buildings - aaawww...if I only knew that earlier ;)
  6. Avenahar

Not a Bug Halflings Fields produce after selling Spring grove

Game version: 1.112 HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera GX LVL2 (core: 68.0.3618.206) Flash Player version: 32.0.0.414 Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: Avenahar Humans or Elves: Elves...
  7. Avenahar

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Ooops, actually it was quite hard to fullfill as I had to solve this quest by taking the 10th to 16th Tournament Provinces - now licking my wounds :(
  8. Avenahar

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

I just notice that the quest is in fact "or solve 6 Tournament provinces. Honestly, it's a little bit too hard in comparison to 6 world map encounters. Please lower the Tournament amount.
  9. Avenahar

Fixed [32409] Unable to login / internal server 500 errors after logging in

it's a shame, you have 1 more than me! :eek: ;)
  10. Avenahar

Battle Modifed auto-fight to speed up tournaments

I agree that often the same combination of troops is necessary for the fights but honestly I often have to rearrange the order in which they have to appear on the battlefield to receive the best result. It depends on which troop stands vis à vis their fitting enemy or is out of range their most...
  11. Avenahar

Battle Pre-selected troop combination for e.g. Tournament

I agree that often the same combination of troops is necessary for the fights but honestly I often have to rearrange the order in which they have to appear on the battlefield to receive the best result. It depends on which troop stands vis à vis their fitting enemy or is out of range their most...
  12. Avenahar

The sound of the moment

The HU - Yuve Yuve Yu (Official Music Video)
  13. Avenahar

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

Levels 31-35 for Ancient Wonders: when will we see the effects in the wiki? I still have only the Golden Abyss on Level 30 but in general, without the information for the other wonders, I can't give a feedback for this point. Concerning the Golden Abyss I am happy with the additional levels.
  14. Avenahar

Duplicate Blooming Treader Guild: Wrong Portal Profit Percentage

Game version: 1.105 HTML5 Yes/No: yes Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera GX LVL1 (core: 68.0.3618.112) Flash Player version: 32.0.0.371 Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Avenahar Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  15. Avenahar

Discussion May Celebrations

Not, when the provinces are red (hard). And those players who reached the Orcs needed provinces without reaching the orcs chapter have an even bigger problem and depend only on crafting and one or two relics from neighbourly help. No, this quest is not a good one for being the last.
  16. Avenahar

Discussion May Celebrations

10 relics as the last daily quest without tournament in the background is too hard to gain when the crafting doesn't help and the provinces have to be scoutes first. It is not impossible by the help of diamnonds and time boosters but for 10 seeds it is too expensive!
  17. Avenahar

Discussion Release Notes version 1.105

access points to the Spire of Eternity and Crafting; Cooooool!