• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Kasia

Discussion Winter Magic

Hmmm, I got Buy KP again and said enough. The fact that they added more clickiness to gaining the bricks made this event just awful to me even beyond the fact that they took away nearly all player choice. If this is the future of events, I will be highly unlikely to participate.
  2. Kasia

Discussion Winter Magic

Now, actually seeing the KP (and attempting to get my speed boosts) the KP of 1 or 2 is actually insulting. I'm sorry, the 'prizes' remain literally worthless for the amount of effort it takes to complete quests. Definitely not worth speedboosting to complete quests or anything else.
  3. Kasia

Discussion Winter Magic

Well, I don't find the substitution of KP or AW KP for relics particularly wonderful (I'd use a different word.) I also find this quest quite problematic - Research 1 Technology OR Gain 15 Vision Vapor VV depends on limited resources so this quest can be a huge roadblock for many players...
  4. Kasia

Discussion Winter Magic

For my feedback - I am unlikely to generate as much as previously simply because I am burned out. I know @ashrem and @MinMax Gamer and others have made similar points. For the quest revamp - So far kudos on this. Thank you for listening and reducing the tourney encounters down to 4 per...
  5. Kasia

Discussion Dr. Freakenspleen

@Karvest I am mid-game - chapter 7 and I loathe all those quests. Mainly because the way they currently work they cause over-scouting and over-completion of provinces if I am not careful. And Buy KP, I hate spending the resources, I hate having only one way to complete a quest and I hate that...
  6. Kasia

Discussion Dr. Freakenspleen

@Marindor I am extremely disappointed in the quests for this event. IG is using the same cookie cutter for each chapter of player. A player in chapter 3 <> player in chapter 6 <> player in chapter 15. The rewards and end buildings are not necessarily worth the effort of doing 50 tourney...
  7. Kasia

Other Eventual reset of cost to buy KPs

@pompeywolf That's where a cap for each chapter might be a workable solution vs. a total reset :)
  8. Kasia

Other Eventual reset of cost to buy KPs

I would love for it to reset with each new chapter opening or at minimum reach a max point for each chapter so it does not go beyond a reasonable point - as in gold cost = 5 residences of chapter level and each currency = 1 24 hour workshop run (something relatively high, but maintainable)...
  9. Kasia

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

@Turbina Yup, and even easier would be that they only allow the 27 artifacts to level up the three bears, then no further artifacts or bears after that, only a continuing rotation of bears. They really should not want the long quests such as scouting or the day long quests as it means the...
  10. Kasia

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Well, for beta looks like 2 fully evolved bears and one to 7 for me. I did not purchase the building or diamonds. I did freely use speed boosts for many quests, especially those of 9+ hours. Of course, now it will take several weeks for my city to recover.
  11. Kasia

alert : there is a new idea in the IS section

Okay sharing the Event Building and Event Quest Valuation suggestions - https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/event-building-and-event-quest-valuation-update.13812/
  12. Kasia

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

So today... 4 scout/research quests in a row.... this is beyond ridiculous.
  13. Kasia

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Okay, so for a bit of positive feedback - one of the quests I actually did like the format is the encounter/spire quest. This one has an AND/OR within it so if you are asked to do 5 spire and/or 5 encounters it can be a combination. So if I am only able to do 3 spire encounters those still...
  14. Kasia

FoE advertisment with explicit content?

The URL does not look like it's IG at all nor does it look like anything related to what I recall of FOE.
  15. Kasia

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

@Heymrdiedier Even if you just have cities in each world and beta it would be overwhelming. I have one city on beta and I admit there are times (like this one) that by the time the event hits live I'm bored with it :)
  16. Kasia

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Okay - here is my detailed suggestion - https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/event-building-and-event-quest-valuation-update.13812/
  17. Kasia

Events Event Building and Event Quest Valuation Update

The short summary: 1) Please sell the event building for the first week of the event and have its effect be: +1 to all ground collection & +10 % bonus to event currency gained from event quests and chests 2) Define quests by Free, Low, Medium and High Cost/Time/Effort (details below) 3) Quests...
  18. Kasia

New Game Features Scouted provinces

Hi Elemane, could you elaborate a bit please? For the province currently being scouted there is a button or an icon on the world map to zoom you to it. I am not sure I understand what you want to find for scouted provinces. Thanks
  19. Kasia

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

@soleil I for one do not Buy KP unless required to do so by an event and then I resent it. I also do not typically craft a lot in the MA outside of events so getting those quests is definitely not based on my play style. I also do not tend to scout or complete provinces other than enough to...