• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Fellowships Fellowship Adventure badge pool

I like the idea but think there are 2 issues. When running a fellowship adventure the leadership of the fellowship would likely like control over the way the maps are played. The same restriction should be placed on the badge pool as is placed on opening the chests. Only those ranked Ambassador...
  2. Fixed [27878] Unable to visit neighbours from notifications and get onto world map

So it looks like this issue began 12 hours ago. From what I can see it is making it impossible to do visits, impossible to do encounters, impossible to do tournament, and difficult to access research. I have yet to see any comment from the admin as to what is happening on this issue. Basically...
  3. Fixed [27878] Unable to visit neighbours from notifications and get onto world map

I am seeing the same behavior. If I open up the Fellowship adventure I can reach the world map and research page. I still can't visit any other city any way. I also cant open provinces to access the encounters. Reloading I am able to go to research of world map but as soon as I try to visit a...