• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Not a Bug Goods not counting for winter magic

Game version: v1.94-beta.3-(cc1d8c8) (2019-11-22 13:59) HTML5 Yes/No: Don't know what this is so I guess No Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome + Version 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit) Flash Player version: ??? Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows Screen...
  2. Incomplete City went dark

My city just went black except for some " travel" icons. I go to the Spire wherever I click on what's black, when I come back its black. The icons for research, the world and the other edge icons are present. When you click on one of these, like for the Gingerbread house or the World you go...
  3. All my scoutable provinces are "Hard"

This has not happened to me before on my live city. Currently in my city here all my scoutable provinces are labeled as hard. How do I get them to be medium or easy would be even better? Some things to know: I am about 3/4 the way through Stage 4. Just finishing the last of the tier 1...
  4. Second stage Fellowship map

In the current Fellowship Adventure, November - On the green route, is the fifth waypoint which is a crossroad supposed to lead to blue with stepping stones? I thought it looked like the routes were connected by stepping stones, but when we completed it, only the next green opened.
  5. Cannot reproduce Brewery Badge Moves to Bottom of list then returns

Game version: v1.88-beta.5-(481f405) (2019-09-03 11:41) HTML5 Yes/No: Don't Know Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Pixel - Chrome 76.0.3809.132 Flash Player version: Operating System:Google Pixel 2XL Screen resolution: Account name: Mrietha Humans or Elves: Elves...
  6. Cannot reproduce Spire Freezes and then Pops Back

Game version: v1.88-beta.5-(481f405) (2019-09-03 11:41) HTML5 Yes/No: Don't Know Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Pixel - Chrome 76.0.3809.132 Flash Player version: Operating System:Google Pixel 2XL Screen resolution: Account name: Mrietha Humans or Elves: Elves...
  7. City too small to continue to participate in Mermaid Event

I have just started my Beta City and am in Chapter 1. I have been playing the Mermaid Event, but now I can go no further. My current quest is to "put 10 Knowledge Points ... in my own or another's Ancient Wonder." However, I cannot complete this quest. I have the Knowledge Points but because I...