• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Esme

FAnatics are growing daily

Update. We placed 11th in the Nov FA. Really need players boosted in either Silk or Gems.
  2. Esme

Confirmed [29215] FA - mobile app - inventory button broken after viewing FA map

On my iPad version 13.1.3. My inventory button is not working in any circumstances.
  3. Esme

FAnatics are growing daily

We have been recruiting and are now 10 strong, please consider joining our friendly and enthusiastic group. Together we can do this. We have need of steel, silk and gems. Looking for players that visit several times a week. We are working on growing a strong group to share fun and prizes in...
  4. Esme

Still seeking members

So excited, we picked up another new member. Of course we still have a lot of room for anyone that wants to help grow a Fellowship to great heights!
  5. Esme

Looking for active group

Well thank you Vicki, but I’m not planning on going anywhere soon since we are growing our group as well. But thanks anyway, and if you or any of your members are looking to move FAnatics would welcome you with open arms.
  6. Esme

Still seeking members

Hey we picked up 2 more experienced players, growing and going strong. Come join our friendly and enthusiastic group.
  7. Esme

Still seeking members

FAnatics an eager friendly fellowship is seeking active members, boosted in the following: Steel Scrolls Silk Gems Our requirements. We need you to be boosted in at least one of the above goods. Play minimum of 4 days per week, participate in any FA's and help out in Tournaments. We are a...
  8. Esme

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

I like the graphics of this event. It is so much better and sophisticated than the stupid dancing hoochie momma moves of the mermaid event. Lovely. As a newer city in Beta (Chap 4) I definitely appreciate the Tier 2 goods of the Panda. I spent diamonds at the beginning of this event since I...
  9. Esme

Looking for active group

Greetings, I have been working on my city here for about 2 months. My goals, find a fellowship that actually are daily players, I have 3 cities in the US server under the name "Esmerelda the Wise", so you can see my history of playing. Anyway, I love tournaments, and FA's, so wanting to be...
  10. Esme

Discussion Spire of Eternity

I completely enjoy the spire. My city is only in Chapter 4, so I am limited in resources but when I can, I work the spire. I have not run into any major technical problems but I have not gone further than the 3rd door. My one complaint at this point, and this is a suggestion, since I believe...
  11. Esme

Latest Challenge

What challenge? I am on an iPad and have seen nothing.
  12. Esme

Event Prize Discussion

I agree with everyone else. I started Elvenar and in my first event I spent way too much on diamonds to achieve the spring festival event. It paid off big time since I was just beginning chapter IV. With each subsequent event I have spent less diamonds, less time and far less enthusiasm...
  13. Esme

Which Chapter is required to do the Spire?

Im slowly growing, and made it to the second chapter. At what stage do you get the opportunity to play in the Spire?
  14. Esme

Cant seem to get to the Beta Realm on my Ipad.

Yes, found it.. thank you!
  15. Esme

Did I change my what to my hoozit? I have no idea what you just said. So no I haven't. How do I do that?
  16. Esme

Hi, I play on my Ipad and my computer. I can access my regular realms on my Ipad, but cant seem to get to the beta realm on it. I have one user name for my regular play, and another for the beta realm. When I try to sign in using my username for the beta, it will not recognize it. Does...