• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. McLowther

Discussion HTML5

Yes, I can confirm this. Vivaldi identifies as Chrome. Yet it doesn't work with html5.
  2. McLowther

Discussion HTML5

Wow this is great news. The best news we've had here for a very long time. I'm testing using chrominum under linux. So far no issues.
  3. McLowther

Cannot reproduce login stops at 11

No luck here .. my game is still stuck at 11.
  4. McLowther

Elvenar Classic

We have a choice, correct. The choice is stop growing or build ugly cities. However stop growing .. is that really a choice? I guess it is, it is equivalent to stop playing. Playing Elvenar or stopping is also a choice. So again, you are correct: we have lots of choices. A choice for me...
  5. McLowther

Elvenar Classic

The new guest race is a prime example. We are forced to build ugly cities like this: While we would rather have our cities look like this:
  6. McLowther

Fixed Impossible to login into beta.elvenar

No .. the server is down.
  7. McLowther

Discussion Changes in Beta update process

There are two sides to this. The question obviously is directed at the players, how they feel about daily updates. As far as I'm concerned this is a beta-server. We are here to test the code. I will not (as in never) invest money into a beta-server (it makes no difference if Innogames calls it...
  8. McLowther

Elvenar Classic

Thank you lika1961, for expressing my concerns in your own words and expressing them clearer that I have been able to do. None of those are valid points. You are basing them on assumptions that are not (necessarily) true. We've had new buildings to build, yes, but everyone one has been forced...
  9. McLowther

Elvenar Classic

There you go .. spot the difference .. I realise there are many players who enjoy the tournaments, who love the battles, participate in events, build ancient wonders. Nowhere have I asked for the military options, ancient wonders, events to be removed. For tournaments to be stopped. I realise...
  10. McLowther

Elvenar Classic

None of these things are important. Ancient Wonders? Most are useless .. a waste of building space! The focus as far as I'm concerned should be on building interesting cities and not trying to find space for all the other "junk" (buildings you win through the events). Tournaments are by no...
  11. McLowther

Elvenar Classic

Players have been trying to discourage further development of the military and fighting aspects of this game for a long time. it is safe to say that for over a year, ever since barracks were made mandatory, players have spoken out against the need to build troops. Yet devs and Innogames...
  12. McLowther

Elvenar Classic

We seen it in other games (and other games from Innogames): Sometimes an older version of the game is relaunched for players preferring the original version of the game to a later, recent version. I came here to play a fantasy city building game. I discovered the game, I liked its unique...
  13. McLowther

[Discussion] Release Notes version 1.17

The only thing really worth spending real money on were city expansions .. no more expansions (no more affordable expansions) no more money from me .. so this one backfired on InnoGames.
  14. McLowther

Fixed [12484] Some neighbours are "unvisitable"

I can confirm. I can't visit Sajtmacska either.
  15. McLowther

Yes, those are the issues the devs should actually be looking at, annoying reloads .. game getting stuck .. flash player crashes .. instead of breaking stuff that has been working well. +1
  16. McLowther

.. in any other area that would be considered as fraud: sign a contract and the terms change .. loan money and the conditions are altered every week because of "balancing" problems. Mind you it could well be considered as fraud here, I started the game, I liked it, I invested real money. Now...
  17. McLowther

Honestly? That is a very feeble excuse, no not even an excuse, that is a desperate attempt to try and whitewash a bad decision, a desperate grasp at straws in order to find a justification. No one will voluntarily pay 5:1 for goods. Paying 5:1 has always been a last resort: Unable to find a...
  18. McLowther

Almost? It was made useless! Why do the devs keep on breaking stuff that is working perfectly well instead of fixing stuff that really needs fixing?
  19. McLowther

Fixed [10465] Magical Academy not accessible

Well that is what the release notes say but .. was it really fixed?:confused: In my case it appears to be but Juni still seems to have an issue.
  20. McLowther

Fixed [10439] Buildings Missing

I didn't think I was ever going to write this but have you tried a force reload? :) (Depending on which browser you are using: shift or ctrl + F5?)