• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. ChristobaldusMagnus

Cannot reproduce [13018] Tooltip wrong at spelled culture building at neighbour

A few days ago, I have posted the following example, which mixes two issues: broken tooltip (as described here) and recurrence of the "wandering spell halos" issue. Maybe the fact that, in this case, the building involved is not even supposed to accept NH could help understanding the...
  2. ChristobaldusMagnus

Fixed [12960] Internal error when I aid a neighbour.

The strange thing there is that, until recently, the variable used to store the "Bonus coins" stack in previous versions (I am not even sure if they store the actual stack value or the number of donations, as 1 donation is always worth 1% of your coin storage capacity) was definitely large...
  3. ChristobaldusMagnus

Today, our FS member (who is also @Elderflower's original neighbor) was still causing the problem for me and other members. Also, the problem appeared in the cities of 3 of my neighbors (quite advanced ones, chapter VII or more, but not very active currently - assesment based on the returned...
  4. ChristobaldusMagnus

Elvenar Classic

The ideal solution would likely be an optional confirmation, like this for spending diamonds, so that all can choose their own way to handle that risk ;).
  5. ChristobaldusMagnus

Elvenar Classic

It is likely one of the reasons, but not the only one... Officially, they insist on the fact that they feel that the wholesaler was used too much, by too many people, and that restraining its use should benefit to the market. This is simply ludicrous, as considering the old wholesaler rates, I...
  6. ChristobaldusMagnus

Elvenar Classic

Sorry, but technically it is still entirely optional, even though it is true that, if you aim at getting the most of possible options in the game, which many players, including me, naturally tend to do, or if you aim at top rating, top technological advance, and so on ..., which many other...
  7. ChristobaldusMagnus

Duplicate Spells on neighbours' Barracks

Yes, it really looks like that... Another example of an odd spell halo, found in a neighbor's city during my NH visits: while I am quite sure (and the wiki confirms) that Orange Berries Trees should not be part of cultural buildings that can be polished and therefore should not be able to...
  8. ChristobaldusMagnus

I think we all agree this is unlikely that it could just be the MH "filling up", considering the various cases where it happens (some very new players, less than two weeks in our FS member case, but also much older ones, like some reported by @Midnightsidhe and @Flabbes, some completely...
  9. ChristobaldusMagnus

My fellowship member who encountered the problem yesterday, on a neighbor who appears to be quite active (usually helping back at least a few times a week), wrote her to try getting some feedback on her MH status, possible notifications, coins received, ...., to try determining possible causes...
  10. ChristobaldusMagnus

Fixed [12999] Incomplete hints on cultural building opened for NH

Game version: v 1.23.4 Game world: Beta1 Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 Flash Player version: 24,0,0,194 Operating System: Windows 10 Famille, 64 bits, version 1607 (14393.693) Screen resolution: 1680 x 1050 Account name: ChristobaldusMagnus Humans or Elves: Elves...
  11. ChristobaldusMagnus

New occurrences reported by fellowship members when trying to help the MH for this member (which is also @Elderflower's neighbor): Also, one of our members encountered the issue when trying to help the MH of one of her neighbors:
  12. ChristobaldusMagnus

Still getting the error on our FS member which is also @Elderflower's neighbor.
  13. ChristobaldusMagnus

Elvenar Classic

Obviously, with such an open mind, I better understand some of your ideas ;)... Sorry, but I strongly disagree and I am quite sure I am not the only one :), considering how many players choose to develop these! A much more reasonable assessment would be to say that some really are useless...
  14. ChristobaldusMagnus

Duplicate Missing Golden handshake on FS help

This issue is likely linked to and considered the same as the one reported here, for notifications.
  15. ChristobaldusMagnus

Elvenar Classic

Don't you see the tournament system is a way to allow you getting most things you could get from exploration/conquest (relics, PCs, rune fragments, ...), except new expansions? To provide you with a rewarding activity that will not allow your city to grow too fast, making it almost impossibly...
  16. ChristobaldusMagnus

It appears our fellowship member, on whose city we experience this error (who is also @Elderflower original neighbor causing the issue), has joined us after 04/02, so a little more than 1 week ago, at the most.
  17. ChristobaldusMagnus

It is true that our fellowship member causing the error does not appear to have connected since at least few days (upgrade of 2 residences from level 2 to 3 still "ongoing"). I would not really say he is really "inactive" though, as I do not think it is more than one week since we last saw him...
  18. ChristobaldusMagnus

New try on the same player in my fellowship about 1 minute ago, still causing the same error. His city is a human one, quite small (likely still in chapter I of the research tree), only had two buildings which could potentially be helped: MH and B (appears already at full help). So the only...
  19. ChristobaldusMagnus

Same error, which caused the game to crash and reload, when trying to help one of my fellowship members. Other members reported the same issue. Looking at your screenshot, it might very well be the same city... So, as it may be relevant to reproduce the issue, it occurred trying to help this FS...
  20. ChristobaldusMagnus

Fixed [12946] NH icon in notification screen shows incorrectly

For me, all hands on recent elements of the notification list were incorrect (not golden) and in the fellowship members list some were correct, some were not...