• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Weisheit

Discussion Winter Magic

where's the snowy landscape to go with the new decor?
  2. Weisheit

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

being rude and it was not repeating an argument... i guess you're umm, just bored and prefer bringing people in to your hell aka nightmare, cause you can't get out yourself.
  3. Weisheit

Discussion Winter Magic

i love the new music, in my land. But i am disappointed, in the gingerbread mansion rewards. I'm at level V, and 3 boosted tier 2's output is more than the gingerbread house. Of course, the over all gifts of kp and such, are nice to have and i would still like to know, when and if there are...
  4. Weisheit

funny, because, um, for some reason, i unlocked 2 chests in the past. each one had a flag at the end of the path, you clicked and collected from it. and i had the choice of moving on to the next stage or not. sooo... i'll try a different way with my fellow ship it can't hurt, either that or...
  5. Weisheit

Can i ask a real dumb, but real smart question? What is the point of being able to craft phoenixes, stonehenge, or the mermaid thing, at the magic academy, IF the only way you can EVOLVE them is with a "evolve spell" and the only way to obtain one of those is play the fellowship adventure. For...
  6. Weisheit

okay, i didn't play the last fellowship adventure, but i played this one. And i'm a tad bit upset. i distinctly remembering that you won all three chests, on completion of 3 paths, on each stage. In other words, if i completed 3 paths, i gained 3 chests, and that is why there is a warning...
  7. Weisheit

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Some people, say, it's not worth the prizes/gifts to play the Spire, but I disagree. The Spire produces tier 2 and tier 3 non-boosted, in "boosted" quantities. Now, being a space conscious, only build boosted manufactured buildings. I found the Spire gifts of the moonstone library set...
  8. Weisheit

Discussion Summer Mermaids Event

okay, this is a screen shot of a live game: And this is a screen shot of a beta game: If you notice, the beta game shows the culture bonus and the live game does not. the screen shots on "wiki", show the beta game shots and explain how to see the culture this same way.
  9. Weisheit

Where did the spire go this week? i don't know why i am asking, i need to double my cities land to place double the manufacturing and double the armories to even participate. :)
  10. Weisheit

but, i just checked out, wiki and it's the same screen shot i took at beta and it doesn't have the same info at the live game.. hence the screen shot. just sayin'
  11. Weisheit

ok, so I noticed in Beta, the workshops and tool making buildings are showing culture, which is really awesome, but are we not getting credit culture for coin/tools in the live game?
  12. Weisheit

i still like the revolving quests, i'm working on my 2nd building. the first building was chapter 2 and the second is chapter 3, which is a windfall, for such a young account.... :)
  13. Weisheit

easily obtainable information is always nice.
  14. Weisheit

this is a nice new feature, the culture actually written. And i like the random quests, rather than the sequential and i also like the fact it's never ending...
  15. Weisheit

What has inno done well and what has been a bomb?

Well, "inno", you offer tools and what we do with the tools, is up to us. I wonder what every one will think of seeing the dragon being slayed, that is a dam, and it's 3 frogs (bad spirits) being boiled alive? A place to manifest, first it's in writing, then it's in the mind, then it is...
  16. Weisheit

i love the new "evolve level" arrow up.. And who can't love beta fish in betaville. :rolleyes:
  17. Weisheit

Discussion Release Notes version 1.85

the reward factor for the spire of eternity, well, my beta acct has only been since end of june, my live game accts, i've played for 2 years now. How much troops and resources do i consider worth it, to obtain chests, relics, enchantment and books at the weekly tournaments. Well worth it, i...
  18. Weisheit

Fixed [28120] Summer Mermaid Quest - Produce 4 Luxury Armchair requires 7

I'm having the same issue, does this mean i should make all 7? Or did they fix it?
  19. Weisheit

Fixed [28130] Spire of eternity: no confirm button after winning fight

no, sir, i don't need higher resolution, it was working fine last evening... i went in and fought this one, it asked me after the victory, go back to spire and this is where it led, again.. if it weren't working just perfectly fine last night, i have 5 chests left before completion, which...