• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Kasia

Events Event Building and Event Quest Valuation Update

The short summary: 1) Please sell the event building for the first week of the event and have its effect be: +1 to all ground collection & +10 % bonus to event currency gained from event quests and chests 2) Define quests by Free, Low, Medium and High Cost/Time/Effort (details below) 3) Quests...
  2. Kasia

Text Autumn Event - Loafes

Any of the 1 hour workshop quest - Produce 9 loafes of bread with a Building of your current advancement (minimum level: third last chapter) The correct spelling of this is loaves.
  3. Kasia

Events Decline or Skip a quest

With the new format of the summer mermaids event, daily quests have been eliminated and now it is a random queue of quests. While I understand there is concern about such a thing making events to easy, I also have concerns about players being completely blocked or draining their resources (or...
  4. Kasia

Fixed [28120] Summer Mermaid Quest - Produce 4 Luxury Armchair requires 7

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) HTML5 Yes/No: Yes Game world: Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox & IOS Flash Player version: Operating System...
  5. Kasia

Event Prize Discussion

Okay - here goes! I did want to create a poll with this but did not see the option. Summer Solstice +1 Chests Daily Exclusive 5/10% 2 Booster 2h 1 Supply Windfall 5% 20 Sun Flare...
  6. Kasia

Battle Option to disable animation

So this morning I started tourney encounters and now there is this weird post battle animation sequence. I personally find it very obnoxious and would like an option to disable it so that I do not have to see it every single time I do an encounter.
  7. Kasia

Other Neighborly Help Improvements

I had originally posted this on the US Server here - https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/neighborly-help-improvements.1378/ Reposting it here because I still think it is a worthwhile idea. One of the biggest chores of Elvenar is neighborly visits to neighbors and fellowship members...