• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. TimeMachine

Marine Marvels

No, after they have expired the only relevance that's left is their cultural value and/or the sum of CCs when being sold.
  2. TimeMachine

Marine Marvels

I am nt really sure about if it is a typo maybe but without Royal Prize Pass it seems to me that I can only collect one Tidal Hoarder at 240 steps. At the moment I am not really sure if I will make it that far but if I should succeed I would definetly place the Tidal Hoarder and the expiring...
  3. TimeMachine

Players Count Up, Mods Count Down

4. TimeMachine

Marine Marvels

Hello Beta-Community, I've just made it to the questlock. All event currency is spent and I find myself in the silver league at the moment. My Puff's Nautical Theater is evolved to stage 7. Looks funny how them guys are playing with Puff! :) I cannot afford The Royal Prize Lane, that's...
  5. TimeMachine

Marine Marvels

Time is flying - The next event seems to be coming straight ahead! :) I don't really know why but somehow I am getting used to it, so again I would like to start a thread about the upcoming event. Again everybody is very welcome to share event experiences and questions of any kind! It is...
  6. TimeMachine

Whiskers of the Past

Yay! I've just reached Stage 9 @Lelanya seems like that two of the three suspicious Goblin-figures are already gone. If I am not wrong, it looks like there is one Goblin at the upper end of the stairs? I didn't suceed! :(
  7. TimeMachine

Whiskers of the Past

How funny would it be if TimeMachine would succeed in overtaking his own past from the future. :D Would feel definitely new to me! Very exciting!
  8. TimeMachine

Whiskers of the Past

You are right @Enevhar Aldarion This is the most important thing in this kind of events! ;)
  9. TimeMachine

Tournament - Discussion

Just to show off a little! This is the actual score my veteran-fellowship of tournament enthusiasts and we're not done yet! I am just coming up with this because I always asked myself how interesting an official worldwide tournament ranking could be?
  10. TimeMachine

Question Event and FA at the same time?

I must admit that I've already expected the last FA to start during an event, but as you all know it had been postboned. Now we have Event and FA running simultaneously on Beta-Server. My question would be if that is just an exception on beta or if that is going to be the "new-normal" for...
  11. TimeMachine

Whiskers of the Past

I know that it is difficult to compare but it seems like I am doing better in event on live, than on beta. Must be a case of good luck! ;) Not to forget, the Live-City is at Quest 63 and the Beta-City is questlocked. Both cities have their Purring Sanctum at Stage 8 now. No event currency...
  12. TimeMachine

seven
  13. TimeMachine

Whiskers of the Past

Yes! I guess I could have done better, it seems like I am still not that good at digging in the sand. Only exception in this kind of events was the Ancient Promise-Set in the Great Excavation-Event, were i could collect the whole set during the event. I didn't purchase the Royal Prize Pass...
  14. TimeMachine

Whiskers of the Past

Still in Silver League! :) All Quests done and all event currency spent. 8 days to go I am curious where I am going to end up.
  15. TimeMachine

Two
  16. TimeMachine

Whiskers of the Past

I can hardly believe this. How did they just manage that? You must be kidding, don't you? I was and am still wishing for a fully evolved Fire Phoenix in all of my cities, never ever had one. Maybe I should ask those goblin cat toys for sharing their experience with me? :) Meanwhile I succeeded...
  17. TimeMachine

Whiskers of the Past

Just made it to Stage 5. I really like this evolving building. This one is definitely loving details! Very nice! I was very surprised when the Questgiver changed as Amun the V. awoke. Makes the whole story more alive. :)
  18. TimeMachine

Whiskers of the Past

Hello again :) Unfortunately TimeMachine didn't had enough time to visit Elvenar the last days! There was definetly too much to do in real life. I just updated my Purring Sanctum to Stage 2 and recognized that little Goblin who is trying to mount a diamond into one of the statues but doesn't...