• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Jackluyt

Discussion Winter Magic

Quite agreed! I also have no use for the Grand Prizes; with the exception of Fire Phoenix, I never place them. My only reason for doing the events is filling up my stocks of 'filler items' like Knowledge Points, Time Boosters and selected Instants - and now I have no control over that...
  2. Jackluyt

Discussion Winter Magic

Sure I understand that. But it is still IMO the best set of quests they have come up with so far - there are no glaringly impossible quests as was the case with most of the early events, where certain players either found progress physically impossible - or they were forced into over-scouting...
  3. Jackluyt

Discussion Winter Magic

Full marks to the designers for the new set of quests! The set of quests they have produced this time is easy and extremely doable - so far I am on 64 with no gripe at all. :) But what is really sad about this event is that the prize system is really rotten - we have no control over gaining...
  4. Jackluyt

Discussion Winter Magic

Initial comments As always the artwork and technical production are excellent - well done Elvenar Team! At first glance the new prize system looks like a total mess. The previous version was, in my opinion, the best ever. This one looks like a giant leap backwards - it is no longer...
  5. Jackluyt

Discussion Winter Magic

Follow our Event Note here (it will be under construction for a while, but lots of info there already): https://tinyurl.com/uhe96xa You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship who do not play on Beta.
  6. Jackluyt

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

You are Welcome to Share our Event Summary with friends who don't play on Beta! https://tinyurl.com/yyychx6g
  7. Jackluyt

Thank you - that helps a lot!!
  8. Jackluyt

Is it possible for us to know what kind of FA to expect tomorrow 7th November?
  9. Jackluyt

Discussion Release Notes version 1.92

This is great news! But please confirm that the Phoenix is also no longer going to boost the enemy?
  10. Jackluyt

Discussion Release Notes version 1.92

Today's update: "Enlightened Light Range building should only affect own units. " Is the Fire Phoenix fixed too? It would be nice to hear from the developers what went wrong, and how has it been fixed.
  11. Jackluyt

[Tournaments] Reduce Tournament encounters

Yes Elvenstats does give Tournament stats, updated constantly. But the Leader Board should really be in-game - the way they do with Fellowship Rankings in Fellowship Adventures. And there should be some Instants, ranking points and buildings given to the top hundred fellowships, just like FA...
  12. Jackluyt

[Tournaments] Reduce Tournament encounters

Nice idea! Two encounters would suit me just as well though - otherwise it all gets a bit automatic, single-click stuff. What I would like to see in Tournaments is a Leader Board, the same as we have in Fellowship Adventures - so we can see how our group is doing compared to the others. Ten...
  13. Jackluyt

Fixed [29101]Forest Warden doing more damage than intended

@Muf-Muf : Is there still no feedback from the design team please? I need to tell my players what to expect from today's Silk tournament.
  14. Jackluyt

@Marindor: Do we have any feedback from the developers please?
  15. Jackluyt

Discussion Spire of Eternity

@Marindor - when this was released, there was a suggestion that the Spire would be a multi-player event - like Tournaments perhaps. Is there any news about this? Is it still going to happen please?
  16. Jackluyt

Of course there is an easy temporary fix for this until the developers get the bug un-bugged - remove the Mercenary Camp and Training Grounds from the enemy army and replace with Barracks troops. I hope we are going to get a free supply of pet food to say sorry for the considerable losses many...
  17. Jackluyt

Thanks for posting this - very helpful!! I really hope they fix this before Tuesday; it is wreaking havoc with our Tournament performance.
  18. Jackluyt

List of available shortcuts/hotkeys

There is no reason not to be able to use both App and browser concurrently; I use the App via Bluestacks for visits, and the browser for most other gameplay stuff, switching back and forth. There is a way to play the browser game version on a mobile device - download the Puffin Browser, and go...
  19. Jackluyt

List of available shortcuts/hotkeys

Now you can use the N key to do the same!! This is the original video: This is the sequel - same quick visits in the App!
  20. Jackluyt

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Comments and Suggestions from EPL Feel free to submit comments and suggestions here https://tinyurl.com/y5o2e9fx! 1, As always, congratulations to the Elvenar team for excellent artwork and technical production. Well done!! 2. For me, evolving buildings are a great improvement over building...