• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

I would like to pose a question for the heavy tournament players: given the shift towards T4 - 6, how do you maintain your T1 - 3 goods production? I spend upwards of 1 million goods T1/T2 per tournament, usually getting around 6 - 7k points
  2. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

As human my mortars kinda lousy so I need Orc Strats a lot. On average I use about 100 - 150 squads of main units each tourney. So that is a lot of Orc Strats. Spire negotiation takes a lot of them as well, something which I have given feedback on
  3. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

Heroes forge is also useful for Heavy Melee attack. Orcs are needed in catering tournaments and in the Spire, and I need more of them even with 8 armories, and for training Orc Strats as well
  4. Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

What I'd like to see is higher orc production rates in armories
  5. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Hey @Marindor , that's all very nice and dandy but many of the player feedback here have already been suggested since the Mermaid event. So, apart from changing the artwork and introducing yet another unwelcome challenge (chapter -1 production buildings), could you tell me what exactly have you...
  6. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Let's be real about it here. The old system of fixed number of quests and grand prizes had a hard limit on how many key prizes a person could get. It came to a point where one could get all 3 Grand Prizes for no money as long as they were active enough. The following scenarios would be where...
  7. Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Stupid answer that addresses nothing In the old events, there were 3 grand prizes and set number of quests. There was also a hard limit to how many event items one could collect (i.e. finish all quests and collect all drops). I cannot imagine how to abuse that system. You changed it to an...
  8. Discussion Release Notes version 1.88

Think about it this way - use those CCs once, and never have those recipes bother you again, or save those CCs, which by the way, all you really need is time to accumulate, and be annoyed every time said recipes pop up (i.e. forever). If I had my way I'd spend CCs to kill every recipe I don't...
  9. Discussion Release Notes version 1.88

incorrect. The Golden King, the biggest piece of the set, costs 15 CC + 2250 spell frags and rewards 35 vision vapor. the CC-VV ratio is 2 1/3, which isn't so bad. most other useful items (e.g. KP, AW KP, Valorian Valor, GotOS etc) have similar ratios I crafted the set to get it out of...
  10. More possibilities to negotiate

If you choose to bind one arm in a boxing match, you shouldn't ask for a ultra cyborg bionic arm replacement for your other arm
  11. Discussion Summer Solstice

My main point is the change from one option being impossible to both options possible to do in the "this or that" quests. of course, the easier the quest the more we like it. but, if it is changed from "unlock tech" which is impossible for anyone at the end of tech tree, to "deliver xx goods"...
  12. Discussion Summer Solstice

seconded. the alternate options can be made to be equally challenging but it must be doable. Even deliver 1 million mana or whatever, it's not easy (still takes time, as scout does, maybe some people will build extra mana buildings just for it etc) but not impossible
  13. Discussion Summer Solstice

well, obviously, anyone is entitled to their opinion. also, no one is painting a fairytale picture about the event. who said that every single prize was super? and no one also said the all the quests are enjoyable, but I think "enjoyable" and "doable" are not the same thing. I will do the...
  14. Discussion Summer Solstice

Every event there will be the same feedback - newbies can't finish - old birds can't finish - those without MA/barracks can't finish - daily prizes suck - grand prize suck - event items too difficult to get - the dice roll for prizes is a gamble with odds stacked against the Average Joe - event...
  15. Gamer's probability chart

Because the prizes don't all give the same amounts of rewards, E.g. you could get a 5 KP instant or a 10 KP instant. A 10% coin rain or a 25% coin rain. A 2h boost or 4h boost. So everything is normalized to to 1 unit. 1 KP 1% of portal goods 1% of coin 1% of supplies 1h speed 1 spell Etc
  16. Discussion Summer Solstice

If a person is not even past chapter 1, I think they are going to have difficulty with more than just that MA quest
  17. Unit Defense

i look at troop loss this way the full, 100% cost of a tourney is when you cater 100%. there is zero discount on catering. that's what it costs in total time, supplies and gold when I fight, anything that is not a "Defeat" outcome, is not a 100% cost. it is a discount on what it would cost me...
  18. City pause building

since my builders are on my payroll, they should listen to my instructions. so if I want them to stop work on some project and build something else first, they should do it, yes? it would be a great feature!
  19. Discussion Evolution of Phoenix

There already is, it's called unleashed unit upgrade
  20. Discussion Evolution of Phoenix

it's simple man. just cos your numbers and stats are correct doesn't mean it's nice to throw it at others. sometimes when you've made your point, it's enough. people are alive, have emotions, opinions, thoughts, not machines where you put an input and expect a set output. your problem is you...