• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Philplessis

HTML5 - help reward message not appearing after giving help

sorry, did not find the thread, should have checked that 2nd page ....
  2. Philplessis

HTML5 - help reward message not appearing after giving help

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.) could not copy it, it is today's build HTML5 Yes: Game world: BETA1 Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 68.0.3440.106 (Build...
  3. Philplessis

Duplicate Finished building doesn't complete

had same issue today while upgrading planks manufactories for the "upgrade 4 to lvl 5" quest indeed, opening notifications does complete the upgrade and free the builder
  4. Philplessis

Fixed [22043] KP Timer Issue

had a similar issue lately I had 19 kps in the KP bar, and the timer went to 0, bringing the total to 20 I tried to give 20 kps into a fellow's wonder, but got an internal error trying manually, I only got the error on the last KP finally, I bought a kp with gold and could add it to the wonder...
  5. Philplessis

Events Allow players to use event currency to skip event quests

yes, this is needed, I could not complete several events between finishing halflings and next chapter arrival because all my buildings where upgraded ...
  6. Philplessis

Discussion Elementals

this may already have been said, but the nail needs to be hammered to the max : I for one am deeply displeased with the way bonuses for sentient goods have been managed; having a bonus for planks, I expected to have a bonus for elven tree gum; now I get the bonus for moonstone, which will force...
  7. Philplessis

Discussion Release Notes version 1.48

so.. you admit that bugs can be labeled as features, and that includes major ones :D ?
  8. Philplessis

Fixed [20145] Barrack broken

this will make things tough on the tournament today ....
  9. Philplessis

Discussion Release Notes version 1.43

if release notes were made public in a timely manner, I would not have had to discover this by myself, the hard way : I wanted to spend coins in excess, and I ended up wasting supplies; hence the disappointment and the harsh tone and I still think that as long as it is "for (as of yet...
  10. Philplessis

Discussion Release Notes version 1.43

the trader was working nicely on browser, so some bloke decided that this was unacceptable and that the order of the offers should be changed; devs, quit being stupid, it does not help the game nor the corporation.
  11. Philplessis

How many armory to have?

it is about the end-of-path rewards in the fellowship adventure, when opening the rewards window the highlight on the chests was behaving wrong :)
  12. Philplessis

Discussion Elvenar Mobile!

oh my god ... :confused:
  13. Philplessis

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

now that's better, although the last event proved that devs do not have yet a clear grasp of the "do this or do that" quest condition concept, especially when it comes to scouting; that is why I am against scouting quests : better safe than furious ;)
  14. Philplessis

New guest race

what I saw was the blue indicator that said "you can trade sentient goods with this player" and none of the discovered ones had it, although I have neighbours who were ahead of me into the halflings at the time; the only one that was flagged was an undiscovered one, (now discovered) to make...
  15. Philplessis

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

more variety in quests, yes scout a province, NO !!! it is a timed event, and you need to have one member who is ready and willing to scout a province without harming their progress and ressources, which may prove hard to find, and finally will add even more frustration.
  16. Philplessis

New guest race

I am really worried about the content of the next guest race, because of this spoiler that appeared some time ago, about who we could trade sentient goods with; from what I saw in the trader at the time, the only ones we can trade those with are undiscovered players who are in the same chapter...
  17. Philplessis

Discussion Elvenar Mobile!

this weekend I had to be away from home for the afternoon, so tried to play with the app; to my disapointment, I cannot access FA quests nor FA map, I cannot restart production in the Magic academy, I cannot drop KPs into my wonders... so what can I do with this ?
  18. Philplessis

How many armory to have?

I had 4 armouries at the beginning of halflings then due to upgrades on both Bulwark and shrine of shrooms, my training squad size went high enough so that I could get rid of one, and use the extra space, pop and culture to build more manufactories :) and fighting just got to "hard", as I...
  19. Philplessis

Fixed [18986] Early Collect option disappeared on some buildings

thanks for reporting this one, I was quite busy at the time, though I was wondering :)
  20. Philplessis

Cannot reproduce Wrong tooltip

isn't this the same old "tooltip from previous occurrence" that is if you hover over something that has a tooltip, but move away (or click the element) before the tooltip finally opens up, next time you hover over an element that has a tooltip, it will display a mixup of the current tooltip and...