• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. CiraKelley

Fixed [29340] Problems around Tournament start and during Tournament

I'm still getting Stream Errors while doing the tourney. Just tried clearing cache too.
  2. CiraKelley

Cannot reproduce Can't log in

Same. I can get in now but the connection icon keeps popping up. Lots of lag and the chat is on/off.
  3. CiraKelley

Discussion Private Messages on Mobile

Love, love, love this new feature!!! We've all been anxiously waiting for messages to come to the mobile app. It looks great and is working well for everyone in my fellowship. Yay!!! :D
  4. CiraKelley

Discussion Forum update

Me too! :)
  5. CiraKelley

Cannot reproduce Mouse looks at city instead of collecting

This happened to me today too, with Flash and Firefox.
  6. CiraKelley

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Here’s some feedback from my fellowships whose members range from end of Constructs to beginning Chapters, both on Beta and those reading this Forum from the live worlds (not bashing feedback, more observations made by a couple hundred players who don’t want to post on the Forum due to criticism...
  7. CiraKelley

Latest Challenge

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/challenge-banner-missing.13501/ :)
  8. CiraKelley

Fixed [28084] Chat crashes when you claim event reward

It happens randomly for me. I can be doing nothing at all in the game and then the chat window will go blank and the "connecting' screen shows up. Refreshing the page usually fixes it, temporarily. This started yesterday morning. We're using fellowship messages to communicate today.
  9. CiraKelley

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

I'm thrilled with the new badge screen/selection window! In the past, I wasn't interested in doing the majority of Adventure rounds we had, due to constantly having to decline badge quests. It was so straining on the wrists! ;) Now, I'll play these Adventures anytime! I don't really care much...
  10. CiraKelley

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Marindor wrote (just yesterday) how they weren't rushing the Spire of Eternity. We haven't even tried the Diplomacy feature yet...so I doubt they'd send it to the live servers for a while yet. It's unfair to make fun of players who are complimenting the graphics of the Spire...in the Discussion...
  11. CiraKelley

Farewell

We're all very sorry to see you go, @SoggyShorts! I've been at this game almost 4 years (next month). I've taken a 3 month break at one point and even started over with the game at one point, after 2 years of playing. The thing that keeps me here is the gaming community. It really is a big...
  12. CiraKelley

Discussion Spire of Eternity

Since this is in the beginning test phase, my feedback for the auto-fighting is that it is too difficult. Those who do not have Fighting Wonders, the Fire Phoenix and any other fighting building are not able to get very far, even in Phase 1. The troops cost needed against each Spirit is too...
  13. CiraKelley

Discussion Release Notes version 1.79

Yes! This is really my only major complaint about the game. I run a ton of fellowships and it's a daily frustration for all members to have to carefully search through the Trader so we don't accidentally accept those crazy cross trades that are mixed in with regular same-tier trades...those...
  14. CiraKelley

Discussion Release Notes version 1.78

It sounds like the extended quests were mainly for the live servers and a bonus for Beta players (note that the EN Forum did mention the extra quests yesterday morning). Most players on Beta won't be able to complete those quests with the time we have left...but again, since they don't need to...
  15. CiraKelley

Fixed [26515] Game becomes slow/laggy after building any phoenix

Turning my graphics down to low has really helped with the lag issue in my town. :)
  16. CiraKelley

Fixed [26509] Default encounter fight units (Mobile)

I rarely use the Training Grounds or Merc. Camp units and all of my towns randomly open either the Barracks troops or the Training Ground units randomly. There doesn't seem to be any set pattern. It would be nice if it would always open the Barracks first, just for convenience sake and normalcy. :)
  17. CiraKelley

PET FOOD

On the EN Release Notes set to roll out tomorrow, it's states that the enchantment was unintended and getting removed. I'm sure the Forum Mod can't answer unreleased information. We'll know more when when it's ready to be introduced, I'm sure. :) Mod's are volunteers who are here to help the...
  18. CiraKelley

Fixed [26377] Shortcuts not working in HTML5

Chat and shortkeys are working for me in Flash on Firefox. :) Not working through HTML5
  19. CiraKelley

Discussion Carnival

I'm only on #66 of the Sequential Quests. I'm not a big events person (and I don't go for sets), only because I don't have the time or commitment to focus on completing everything... and because I've been playing since the early days on the live worlds, I'm stubbornly set on using chapter...
  20. CiraKelley

Discussion Release Notes version 1.74

I would guess that with this being Beta (the Elvenar testing server), we are essentially the testing community for any changes that need to be made, at any point or time in the game, even in the middle of any gaming activities, such as events. It's definitely harder for anyone who hasn't...