• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Discussion Spire of Eternity

for me the spire is useless besides the diamonds. I don't want to spend time and all kinds of stuff to 'just' get diamonds. Until a majority of my fs' do want to up our games.
  2. Other Training

BIG NO; adjust your city with the right wonders to 'solve' your problem. and what karvest said.
  3. New Game Features Evolving building with pet food effects.

NO; we have instant effects for that. (coins) increase NH; we have wonders. NO; coins from houses; increase your cult and NO; scout=points=increased power of wonders. sorry, your ideas would mess up this game and all 'problems' don't exist; you'll have to adjust your play stile:)
  4. Other Scout finished as notification

Yeah; the MA/tower icons are interactive, so why not the worldmap-icon too?
  5. Other Lack of food instants

this game is about choices. using food all the time for to many buildings; it's a choice.
  6. Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

no thanks; marks as unsafe and safecheck-sites don't give me the green light on that site.
  7. Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

elvengems seems to be dying. So yes; if anybody has another website/safe link or so; thanks. If not; We'll just see what happens:)
  8. User Interface Mark city as "Dead"

It's a massive problem, but it doesn't matter what we suggest; they won't listen.
  9. Other Window to see the questions to select a questions

mwoah, I rather have worthy quests instead of a FA-menu like option. The gains are SOOOO tiny, I don't even bother anymore to click on them. Not even when it would be easier.
  10. Other Several chests in the tournament

no thanks. Tournament is one of the best events of this game. more is not necessary. Want more rewards? try convincing those unwilling-to-listen-devs to increase the rewards a lot in FA and in the tower.
  11. Other Swap runes from AW that are in level 30.

BAD idea. will mess up the game. see many other threads about this. (but i do support a 'forge' method in eg MA)
  12. Tournament City

Don't answer this, it's -in a way- cheating. Grabbing rewards from those who play the game like it's intended.
  13. Discussion Release Notes version 1.104

icon of tower keeps going away after a little while after refreshing/login.
  14. Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

well, yes; the system sucks, but needing runes? never. through deals, tournament and tactical gameplay, I barely ever 'need' runes. So; fixing the rune problem by making wonderresearch optional isn't it (for me)
  15. Fixed [31685] spire : cannot fight (all Barracks units unavailable)

well, I offered literally over a dozen options to get it fixed for a member of mine and nothing worked. So I didn't even try. It just worked the morning after.
  16. Fixed [31685] spire : cannot fight (all Barracks units unavailable)

now they're back. this game.........
  17. Fixed [31685] spire : cannot fight (all Barracks units unavailable)

not true. When everybody had troubles, I didn't. want to go to bed, start productions; units gone...
  18. Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

Well, nobody said we should harvest orks once per 4days. Even though I did with 4 armories from the beginning, i've enough for the whole techtree. I only need to increase my production for productions. What did it cost me? only some time to collect more supplies. @MinMax Gamer indeed (orcstrat)
  19. Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

very bad idea. kp's make it hard to lvl a wonder. and should stay hard. i do want a forge-possibility for those broken shards, but that's for another topic.