• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Not a Bug Multiple types of Tier 1 not credited to quest

I don't see how where the goods are produced is related in any way to what combination of goods are accepted for the quest. However, I see that quest 63 is now worded, "Produce either Precious Rings, Marble Mosaics, or Wooden Figurines 8 times" so I feel validated. This is such a great game...
  2. Not a Bug Multiple types of Tier 1 not credited to quest

Please note, the quest "Produce a good amount of Marble, Steel, or Planks" is mix and match.
  3. Not a Bug Multiple types of Tier 1 not credited to quest

It could stand to be more clear. The wording of similar quests contains language such as “one type” or “either”.
  4. Not a Bug Multiple types of Tier 1 not credited to quest

Game version: 1.105.2-0ddb5ed-256 (zz1.107) HTML5 Yes/No: Game world: Beta 1 Browser/IOS/Android + version:12.4.1 Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device: iPad Mini Screen resolution: Account name: Walking Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 =...
  5. Text May event: Inconsistent text on App

Also on app, tooltip for the “Reveal 2” reward refers to gifts, not flowers.
  6. Discussion May Celebrations

I like to play these events to get prizes I can’t get in other ways. As consolation prizes, supply windfalls, coin rains, time boosters, and troops are okay, but I don’t try for any daily exclusive if it is anything I could craft or produce, for example troops, and I don’t care if it is 25...
  7. Discussion May Celebrations

I had same question, but if you wait until the next day’s quest comes up you will be able to check that.
  8. Discussion May Celebrations

Okay, but now I feel like I have to rush through the quests to get the most out of the event, which I would suppose was the opposite of what they were going for by time-delaying quests.
  9. Discussion May Celebrations

Okay, so NOT like the dailies in other events, where you could catch up by completing quests later.
  10. Discussion May Celebrations

I am unclear, are all daily quests available to all players who finish the regular quests, or is there an advantage to finishing the regular quests early?
  11. Discussion May Celebrations

Not a huge fan of the "scratch card" system as people are calling it, but my kids and I had a HUGE laugh about the "bathrooms" I won, because they apparently hold 124 people!!!
  12. Fixed [31590] Mobile - “You cannot currently collect this reward” error

Game version: 1.102.2-f7e76dd-256 (zz 1.104) HTML5 Yes/No: Game world:beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS 12.4.1 Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device:iPad Screen resolution: Account name: walking Humans or Elves: elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 =...
  13. Fixed [13565] Donating KP does not satisfy quest

Game version: 1.102.2-f7e76dd—256 (zz 1.103) HTML5 Yes/No: Game world: beta Browser/IOS/Android + version: Flash Player version:12.4.1 Operating System or Mobile Device:iPad Screen resolution: Account name: walking Humans or Elves:Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens...
  14. Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Wow, you need 2 new artifacts to craft one old one? That’s not fair. I really don’t care how many spell fragments or combining catalysts or whatever else it costs but that is just not right.
  15. Text Text color for upgrade window

Game version: Version 1.96.1-01a2701-256 (zz 1.98) HTML5 Yes/No:NA Game world:Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version:IOS 12.4.1 Flash Player version:NA Operating System or Mobile Device:iPad Screen resolution: Account name: walking Humans or Elves:Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once...
  16. Discussion Elvarian Carnival

I like the new Dragon Float, but is it common to have two different buildings with the same name?
  17. Fixed [30197] Incorrect crediting for "Produce a good amount of one type" quest

Game version: 1.95.1-e1aab62-256(zz 1.97) HTML5 Yes/No: Game world:Beta Browser/IOS/Android + version:IOS 12.4.1, version 1.95.1-e1aab62-256(zz 1.97) Flash Player version: Operating System or Mobile Device:iPad mini (5th generation) Screen resolution: Account name: walking Humans or Elves:Elves...
  18. Fixed Incorrect grammar in announcement

It’s time to prepare for this year’s Carnival celebration! —correct Will you be able to build your special Carnival Float to it’s maximum level and unlock all it’s bonuses? —should read: ...its maximum level...its bonuses Remember, it’s “it’s” not “its” if you mean it is; otherwise, it’s...
  19. Discussion Proposed trading star rating changes

You might want to also change the "Did you know..." that says that crafted goods are four times as expensive to produce as basic goods.
  20. Discussion Winter Magic

Do they mean “Collect x enchantments that can be created in the magic academy?” Combining catalysts (but not teleports) that I win in the spire and spells I find when giving neighborly help also satisfy the quest. Teleport can’t be created in MA.