• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Acamax

Fixed [Forum] Missing Icons

I'm wondering if it's just me, but my forum looks a bit weird I even restarted my computer (and cleared cache), but didn't seem to help.. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me ? :D
  2. Acamax

Cannot reproduce wrong training time

I just encountered something even a bigger bug than just a text error in the timer.. General Description (Overview): I'm not sure of the why and how but I'll explain exactly what I did: I just build a third armory, right after one of my troops finished training.. After 1 min it was build and I...
  3. Acamax

Battle Retry function

Sometimes I lose more troops than necessary and I would like to retry my battle so I can use a different strategy or whatever, so I would like to have a retry option after a finished battle.. No retries for free of course, maybe charge coins and supplies or something else.. But if you make one...
  4. Acamax

Fixed More building supplies

Let's start with the usual: me saying that English isn't my native language:D So I'm never to sure about posting in this part of the forum :rolleyes: I just got the quest "more building supplies", and it says "Ever more Elves are settling here".. This could be either: "Even more Elvers are...
  5. Acamax

Fixed factory vs manufactory

Can someone tell me why the tier 1 goods have manufactories and the tier 2 and 3 goods have factories? English isn't my native language and I'm starting to wonder if they are just not consistent or if there is a meaning behind it :) edit: after some research I figure that it's an...
  6. Acamax

Fixed [4702] No fireworks yet !

General Description (Overview): So I just got the quest "Fireworks, Please". I'm not sure if you can call this a bug, but the problem I have with the quest right now is the weird timing.. What I expected to happen: To get this quest later in my the game What actually happened: I got this quest...
  7. Acamax

Duplicate [5053] Fireworks, Please!

The quest asks me to produce one Firework, but the text says "I am certain you will be able to deliver three"
  8. Acamax

Color of text residence

Maybe not the most exciting question, but I'm just wondering.. Why is the color sometimes white in the info label of your residence: And why is the color sometimes green in the info label of your residence: I can collect both if I want to, residence are at the same level and at almost the...
  9. Acamax

Fixed Goods of the highest quality

Let's start with saying that English isn't my native language:D. But.. Magiocal isn't a word is it?! Just noticed it when I received this quest : I think it's supposed to be magical ?! :)
  10. Acamax

Not a Bug wrong position loading

General Description (Overview): Sometimes the "ghost troops" appear when you start a fight. To solve this I simply refresh. This brings you back to your town with the question if you want to continue combat. After clicking continue the loading screen is in a wrong position. Clearing cache didn't...
  11. Acamax

Won't fix More intense training

Since English isn't my native language I'm not sure, but the quest says: "all is ready".. Shouldn't it be: "all are ready" ?
  12. Acamax

Not a Bug [4700] No mouseover info when icon appears

General Description (Overview): When you are reading your mouseover info on buildings the info screen disappears whenever a manufactory or workshop is finished producing and the icon pops-up. (Don't know if it's a bug, but since I never played games like this before I just noticed this and...
  13. Acamax

Hallo :D

Hi all, Forgot to introduce myself properly! :eek: I'm from Holland (goo Dutchies:D) and just turned 25! I've participated in other beta games, but I've never played any InnoGames before, so I'm open minded about the game and liking it so far.. I'll be moving out of the country for a few...
  14. Acamax

How big is your army?

So, how big is your army? At the moment I have 1761 sword dancers and 611 archers.. I can only still field 36 at the time and my sword dancers are still basic.. Should I keep going before researching or is my number fine (and what is your number?:D)
  15. Acamax

Fixed [4393] Spending diamonds

Sometimes when I spent diamonds, for example, to speed up upgrades it costs 1 more diamond than it's actually asking me to agree on. This happened a few times already. Since I plan how I want to spend my diamonds that's pretty inconvenient since I've got 1 diamond less than I planned for...
  16. Acamax

Fixed Double supplies

When I use "click and move" to collect my supplies (I click at one finished building and then while I hold my mouse I move over the others to collect all supplies without extra clicking) I sometimes gather the supplies twice from 1 workshop when I'm already on it before it being finished. What...
  17. Acamax

Question about "did you know"

Can someone tell me what they mean with the following: I just can't wrap my head around it (might be just over thinking it and I feel kinda stupid for it:oops::()
  18. Acamax

Won't fix Residence production

I looked at the info of my residence and it says 4400/7h (I think this with my 200% culture bonus?) and 314/h (I guess this is without my 200% culture bonus?).. Shouldn't they both show the amount of coins with culture bonus? Plus: 628 times 7 hours isn't equal to 4400 coins.. So maybe I am...