• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. myselfandi

Duplicate unit information Treant II

The unit information of the threant II in combat is out of the border and not able to read. https://www.dropbox.com/s/eah8ypk5ayhm6ss/Screenshot_12.png?dl=0 Besides that is the text not right; it is night possibly to pierce.... I think it must be; it is not possible to pierce... But I am not an...
  2. myselfandi

Cursor titles?

Would love to see the names of the buildings in neighbor city's when I go over them with my cusor. since I am playing as elf, I see in the human city's lots of weird buildings I love to know what they are.
  3. myselfandi

myselfandi is here

He folks, It's about time I come and introduice myself. I'm a 56 year old Dutch woman and I love to play strategic games. been playing FoE from the start, right after I stopped playing WoW. I'm looking forward to playing this games with you all.
  4. myselfandi

Duplicate Quest is not working?

Don't know if it's a bug of something else, but I have this quest "Produce all goods", where it says: have 1 manufactory of all types lvl. 3. I have Planks, steel and marble all lvl 3 but he isn't counting them. Is it something I do wrong or is it a bug? Closed and loged in a couple of times...