• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. MaximusProximus

Holes in the map

@Katzenprinz but....always exist that stupid BUT....hehehhe
  2. MaximusProximus

Holes in the map

I hope they will be helpful, not some kind of selfish ppl or kind of ppl who will start game then leave.
  3. MaximusProximus

Human VS Elfes

481 :P
  4. MaximusProximus

Human VS Elfes

hehehhee, nice one ;) and one more 484 :cool:
  5. MaximusProximus

Holes in the map

@sorella i help to active players and i click on culture buildings, than i think they will figure that i need same help, but....it's not the case :)
  6. MaximusProximus

Implemented [New Game Features] Post Squad Size upgrade 15 - additional city grid space

I even now have some provinces which i can negotiate, then i must fight, and for now i have just 48 units per squad :) but i manage to win :cool:
  7. MaximusProximus

Holes in the map

I don't know for you friends, but i'm anoying with thing, that if someone come to help me, in 90% cases only help me on my palace, and tbh i hate that, there are many more useful buldings to click for help, not only palace, grrrrr :cool: Maybe new players will be more helpful ;)
  8. MaximusProximus

Trading Cooperation in my world

Thanks Lucy for support and nice words. I will not have help from money (becouse i don't have) :( I have 3-rd builder, becouse my friend buy me credits for mobile, just to buy one more builder, and for rest, i must work on old fashion way :), but i will try to do best that i can, and for now, i...
  9. MaximusProximus

Human VS Elfes

10. MaximusProximus

I look your city (i type same name like here) Lucy, and you are marble maufactory to export goods ;) and my palace is small :( your are great :) we will see how will that "clearing" space will affect us :)
  11. MaximusProximus

hehehe, we are here Lucy to ask or to answer if we know :cool: don't worry ;)
  12. MaximusProximus

hehehe, i may dream about that, on me is just 4-6 pages for trade, and almost half of that is one player only :)
  13. MaximusProximus

Optimize Fighting troops

Auto fight is never good, atlast in this kind og games :) and this style of fighting remind me on Heroes of Might and Magic fight style, if some of you play them, then you know about i talk :) i don't have much problems, but still must make higher number units in squad :D
  14. MaximusProximus

The truth about neighborhood!

I still have same neighbors, some of them are active but not helping...no comment for them. And for trade, i trade with some players, but many players demand too much for giving a little, then i not want to trade, ppl need to learn how to trade. Many not have any stars, and not know how some...
  15. MaximusProximus

Culture

I understand mechanics, but becouse that "advance" mechanic i stuck now, with my population and culture, and i have ppl to just upgrade barracks for quest and that is, for some few days or even week or more i will just watch my city and do nothing, no space for more residences, i have 15...
  16. MaximusProximus

Elvenar's Relaxing Harmony Guild

When you say that, i will sleep much better :oops: night and sweet dreams @MagicLucy :)
  17. MaximusProximus

where you see that old ppl are not negative... ;)
  18. MaximusProximus

when times go on, i will be too old from waiting ;)
  19. MaximusProximus

Quests Don't require us to build manufactories for which we have no boost

If quest demand something, i build, but in same time, i build one of all building for ress, then you may trade in some time with all.