• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. HisaRose

Ancient Wonders overview

Hello, I would like to collect the information about who has which Ancient Wonders. It shall facilitate the search for needed runes, so people get KP donations and the others get the desired runes. Win Win :) Kind regards HisaRose
  2. HisaRose

Either... or game

Easy rules, you answer the either... or question of the person above and state a new either... or question :) Either spaghetti or pizza?
  3. HisaRose

Training Grounds

Hello everyone :) I asked myself if (when I have barracks) still need training grounds when you only can train 5 units at the same time. Will I need them one day, like at a further chapter you will be able to train more than 5 units at the same time? :) Thank you for all help! ;) Kind regards...
  4. HisaRose

Hello everybody! ;)

Hi, I have already played for a time on the beta server. My main account is on the german server "Elcysandir" and I wanted to test the upcoming features so I started playing on the beta server for almost 6 months. I play actively on both accounts and I am in great fellowships ;) I am happy...