• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. Acamax

Human VS Elfes

7:D
  2. Acamax

I guess...

no sorry Im abroad for 3 months so less active on the forum.. Sorella next?
  3. Acamax

I'm here...

Welcome, enjoy the game (and forum:D)
  4. Acamax

I guess...

Im laying low, but still here :) Sorella?
  5. Acamax

I guess...

Back from easter trip, sorry :D Drialik?
  6. Acamax

I guess...

I am :D Elvyanix?
  7. Acamax

I guess...

sorry Sorella?
  8. Acamax

Tsarina

Welcome, enjoy the game (and forum:D)
  9. Acamax

Trader New options

I agree Expanding the trade range and maybe adding trading posts like we're trying to come up with here (click) and here (click) will be a better 'fix' (I think) to the goods problem than when you expand the wholesaler. This way you keep the neighbor-trading system intact. With more people...
  10. Acamax

I guess...

Cat here :D ThePhantom?
  11. Acamax

Implemented [Trader] Deep developed trader?

You are right, I mean trading with more undiscovered neighbors but still with a fee (that gets a little less when you upgrade your trader). I'm not quite sure there is a fixed number at the moment, but it seems that you can trade with +3 range (counting from the last one of your discovered...
  12. Acamax

Maybe He's Heavy Melee?

What about the third one then? Hope you didn't forget to name him, he's already all alone guarding an (awesome) passage :( :p Top middle of the city screen ..
  13. Acamax

Duplicate Residential building not producing

I have this happening at the moment There is a 20 min time difference between the two screenshots, but the count-down-bar is frozen at 1275 coins and there is no icon above my 2 houses :oops: It indeed seems like the same bug as in that thread :) edit: a refresh fixed the problem (it...
  14. Acamax

Implemented [Trader] Deep developed trader?

I think you're talking about this (click) post? I think I prefer development of the trader through research and upgrades (like manufactories and all buildings really). Something like this: Research Trader = level 1 trader (like the one we have now) Research Trade post = You can place 2...
  15. Acamax

Duplicate One button for all your factories and workshops !!

Something like that is being discussed here (click) . You might wanna check it out :)
  16. Acamax

I guess...

Good job Drialik?
  17. Acamax

I guess...

sorry :oops: Sorella?
  18. Acamax

I guess...

sorry thephantom?
  19. Acamax

New Game Features PvP

I think an arena will make this game very different from other games and that's what you want.. if you want plundering (optional or not, doesn't matter) you go towards other games again.. I wouldn't like plundering, even if it's optional. Cause then you'll get the problem that there aren't...
  20. Acamax

Duplicate Enabling/disabling certain neighb. help options

Glad you call it a "bad visit" yourself.. The game is kinda based on neighborly help (thats atleast what I understand from the change in culture percentages), so being able to choose the help you need will improve the helping aspect in the game i think. :)