• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Why no sales in Beta?

Empress Dee

I've been seeing sales (Black Friday/Cyber Monday) sales in the regular cities, but not on Beta.

I have plenty of diamonds there, I'd like some more in Beta, but have yet to see a sale here.

Are there ever sales in Beta?

Wolphy

There was 20% discount on provinces during last year's cyber monday, and it was the only province sale that ever appeared here on beta. There was residence/workshop sale 2 or 3 times since the game started and that is all. If you are planning to purchase diamonds here, just don't bother, there will be no sales. Beta players are not as valuable for Inno as regular server players. ;)

Pauly7

Beta players are not as valuable for Inno as regular server players.
I don't think that's necessarily the case. It's just because it's Beta. It's designed as a testing environment, not for pushing things commercially (well, they get that as a biproduct too, but not quite the same). You can still buy diamonds in Beta and use them. I think they're a bit cheaper than they are on Live (do I remember that right?)