• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fellowships Changes to Arcane residue badge in Fellowship Adventures

Hexy Agogo

This is the consensus view of the membership of the Calm en1.

We really enjoyed the last Fellowship Adventure. Thank you.

The arcane residue badge from our perspective needs modification.

The issues that need improvement are:
  • Vision Vapors need to be stored then claimed
  • The algorithm needs to create 2.9 arcane residue badges when an item is crafted that produced 29 Vision vapors.
The major reason the changes should be planned and implemented is it will increase the participation rate of players of in the next Fellowship Adventure.

If you agree with our ideas, please let us know so we can progress it to a vote.

If you have ideas for better solutions to the bottleneck created when of arcane residue badges are required please post them so we can advocate for the changes.

Many thanks
Hexy

Pauly7

I agree that this would be an improvement. Better still, though, and much simpler, I would change the Arcane Residue badge so that it just requires any one recipe to be crafted. I think that would be entirely reasonable and more in balance with other badges, particularly the Druid's Staff.

PaNonymeB

I've the feeling there'll always be a problem with residue. We have almost no control on how many we get. So either it will be an unsolvable bottleneck, or it will be so common that it has no value. (Same goes to a certain extent with coins, troops, CC, spells and goods.)