• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

little bee

harder with no increase of rewards.
i like different badges, but the rewards. COME ON...!!!
That is not quite true. Yes, finishing all 3 path has just become a lot harder without an increase of rewards. But you never got any rewards for finishing all 3 path anyway. Finishing just one path should be easier now. Every guild gets a few bracelets and residues just from normal gameplay and they will need a lot less space now.

Lovec Krys

@little bee Only for large FSs (and I wouldn't even dare to say it's easier), small FSs might find out the bracelets & residue impossible to do even for the easest path (and the easest path on stage 3 for residue & bracelets requires a lot of blacksmith and statues, so probably lose-lose there).

Btw, anyone else has a problem entering pit? No one from our fs is able to enter the pit since we finished the first two rounds of it (brewery-carp-farmers & blacksmith-bracelet-necklace). Since then, our game just freezes when entering pit (on browser, on app pit opens, but only the background, so no one in our fs is able to continue with pit).

Last edited:

Marindor

When can we expect some changes to be made to the requirements? We have identified the issues, so some feedback from Inno is necessary now.

We have passed on all the feedback. At this point it isn't known yet whether or not changes will be made. If we have any information on that, we will share it.

little bee

@little bee Only for large FSs (and I wouldn't even dare to say it's easier), small FSs might find out the bracelets & residue impossible to do even for the easest path (and the easest path on stage 3 for residue & bracelets requires a lot of blacksmith and statues, so probably lose-lose there).
I think the easiest path is the balanced green one. It can be done with 18 people each making one bracelet and one residue every two days. That should not be too difficult. And it will indeed take significantly less space than in october.
If your fellowship is half-empty than you will be at a disadvantage in a fellowship adventure. I do not see that as a problem.

Lovec Krys

@little bee And if you have 10 players in a FS?
I'm not talking about myself, I'm in all 3 servers I play in full (or almost full) FSs.
It would not have been a problem if Inno didn't forced players to play FA for artefacts.

little bee

@little bee And if you have 10 players in a FS?
I'm not talking about myself, I'm in all 3 servers I play in full (or almost full) FSs.
It would not have been a problem if Inno didn't forced players to play FA for artefacts.
A fellowship with 10 players still needs less than 1 bracelet and 1 residue per player and day to complete the green path. That is still possible and it still needs less space than in october. And no one is forced to play the FA. The witchs hut is quite usefull even at stage 5.

Wowwie

I missed the feed back on Bracelets amt (what a horrendous amt )
there also so be something post on the Arcane Residues too or the Ma need to provide more adequate crafting items
the Ma is not giving much to help make 15 vision vapour for 3 day s everything was 2 vision vapours and 3 vision vapours ( i do not have screen shots which would of helped show this)
so it took over 15 hours to make one badge and the fa requires alot of vision vapour badges
May be it is posted here some where but there are so many post to catch up on sorry sorry if i am revisiting the issue but it is a issue for all players at different stages in our fellowship

lika1961

A fellowship with 10 players still needs less than 1 bracelet and 1 residue per player and day to complete the green path
And what about those FS that like to do all 3 routes on all 3 maps? Are they now forced to settle for 1 route per map because they are limited by the number of Bracelets they are able to produce?

For sure, no one is forced to play the FA, but I would like to think that those who work really hard and have a good strategy have a chance of winning. On this one we have produced hundreds of badges and struggled to get 35 Bracelets for one waypoint. And more than likely have to skip the other waypoint that requires another 35 and lose 1500 points in the process. That is a lot of points to walk away from if you are normally able to get them. It does not make an FS who is able to finish in the top 10 feel warm and fuzzy.

reinmann

[QUOTE = "CiraKelley, post: 92613, medlem: 2378"]
Jeg vil også gerne gentage, at det nye armbåndskrav er for højt. Jeg er nødt til at fremstille 820.000 marmor, stål eller planker for at lave et af disse emblemer. Indtil videre har jeg lavet 3-9 timere stålkollektioner og 3-3 timere stålkollektioner, og jeg er kun på 22704/820000 .... det vil tage et stykke tid at udfylde det nødvendige beløb.

Jeg kan godt lide nogle af de nye badges, som Ghost in a Bottle, Druid Staff og Enchanted Tiara.
Arcane Residue bliver vanskelig for mellemstore / nye stipendier.

Indtil videre er det okay, men igen er armbåndskravet urealistisk.
[/ CITERE]
[QUOTE = "PrimroseSylvia, post: 92685, medlem: 1837"]
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://bit.ly/3mHDkmS [/ URL]
[/ CITERE]
[QUOTE = "PaNonymeB, post: 92688, medlem: 3323"]
Samme situation. Kapitel 3 = 1830
[/ CITERE]
[/ CITERE]
[QUOTE = "Lovec Krys, post: 92759, medlem: 2533"]
[USER = 3482] @little bee [/ USER] Kun til store FS'er (og jeg ville ikke engang tør sige, at det er lettere), kan små FS'er måske finde ud af, at armbånd og rester er umulige at gøre selv for den nemmeste vej (og letteste vej på trin 3 for rester og armbånd kræver en masse smed og statuer, så sandsynligvis tab-tab der).

Btw, har nogen andre problemer med at komme ind i pit? Ingen fra vores FS er i stand til at komme ind i gruben, da vi var færdige med de første to runder af det (bryggerikarv-landmænd & smed-armbånd-halskæde). Siden da fryser vores spil bare, når vi går ind i pit (i browseren åbnes pit-appen, men kun baggrunden, så ingen i vores fs er i stand til at fortsætte med pit).
[/CITERE]

da du er kommet i brønden, er det på samme måde, at du ikke kan komme videre, før du har givet alt det til en brønd? bare med 6 forskellige huller?

Lovec Krys

A fellowship with 10 players still needs less than 1 bracelet and 1 residue per player and day to complete the green path
Don't forget lv1+Lv2. And the fact that not everyone is able to do 1 bracelet / day (too many imbalances between chapters and real production, even I need between 6 and 9 hrs for 1 bracelet with my maxed 6 T1s (incl. additional bonus from lv30 MH), there has been given examples of players who do less than 1 bracelet / day). An 1 residue / day might be very difficult goal for many cities (not everyone is doing whole Spire and has 6+ libraries, and don't forget random recipes with many garbage you don't want to craft).

guivou

if you use for example green path on 3 map : need 54 residue : at 20 players , with one badge every 2 days it's doable
this adventure is not so difficult , and lots of badges are produced with casual playing (T1 production, tournaments , spire ..) so globaly require less space dedicated

little bee

And what about those FS that like to do all 3 routes on all 3 maps? Are they now forced to settle for 1 route per map because they are limited by the number of Bracelets they are able to produce?
Fine, I admit that a fellowship that absolutly must complete all 3 path with only 10 players will have a real challenge on their hands. But you know what? It is still only 3 bracelets per player and day. My live city could still do it without timeboosters or enchantments. And honestly, I do not think that every 10 player fellowships needs to be able to do all 3 path without any effort at all.

Deleted User - 86059

Please guys= English only in the Beta forum please

Post =
[QUOTE = "CiraKelley, post: 92613, medlem: 2378"]
Jeg vil også gerne gentage, at det nye armbåndskrav er for højt. Jeg er nødt til at fremstille 820.000 marmor, stål eller planker for at lave et af disse emblemer. Indtil videre har jeg lavet 3-9 timere stålkollektioner og 3-3 timere stålkollektioner, og jeg er kun på 22704/820000 .... det vil tage et stykke tid at udfylde det nødvendige beløb.

Jeg kan godt lide nogle af de nye badges, som Ghost in a Bottle, Druid Staff og Enchanted Tiara.
Arcane Residue bliver vanskelig for mellemstore / nye stipendier.

Indtil videre er det okay, men igen er armbåndskravet urealistisk.
[/ CITERE]
[/ CITERE]
[QUOTE = "PaNonymeB, post: 92688, medlem: 3323"]
Samme situation. Kapitel 3 = 1830
[/ CITERE]
[/ CITERE]
[QUOTE = "Lovec Krys, post: 92759, medlem: 2533"]
[USER = 3482] @little bee [/ USER] Kun til store FS'er (og jeg ville ikke engang tør sige, at det er lettere), kan små FS'er måske finde ud af, at armbånd og rester er umulige at gøre selv for den nemmeste vej (og letteste vej på trin 3 for rester og armbånd kræver en masse smed og statuer, så sandsynligvis tab-tab der).

Btw, har nogen andre problemer med at komme ind i pit? Ingen fra vores FS er i stand til at komme ind i gruben, da vi var færdige med de første to runder af det (bryggerikarv-landmænd & smed-armbånd-halskæde). Siden da fryser vores spil bare, når vi går ind i pit (i browseren åbnes pit-appen, men kun baggrunden, så ingen i vores fs er i stand til at fortsætte med pit).
[/CITERE]

da du er kommet i brønden, er det på samme måde, at du ikke kan komme videre, før du har givet alt det til en brønd? bare med 6 forskellige huller?

Translation =

[QUOTE = "CiraKelley, post: 92613, member: 2378"] I would also like to reiterate that the new bracelet requirement is too high. I have to make 820,000 marble, steel or planks to make one of these emblems. So far I have made 3-9 hour steel collections and 3-3 hour steel collections and I am only on 22704/820000 .... it will take a while to fill out the required amount. I like some of the new badges, like Ghost in a Bottle, Druid Staff and Enchanted Tiara. Arcane Residue will be difficult for medium / new scholarships. So far, so good, but again, the bracelet requirement is unrealistic. [/ QUOTE] [QUOTE = "PrimroseSylvia, post: 92685, member: 1837"] [URL unfurl = "true"] https://bit.ly/3mHDkmS [/ URL] [/ QUOTE] [QUOTE = "PaNonymeB, post: 92688, member: 3323"] Same situation. Chapter 3 = 1830 [/ QUOTE] [QUOTE = "PrimroseSylvia, post: 92685, member: 1837"] [URL unfurl = "true"] https://bit.ly/3mHDkmS [/ URL] [/ QUOTE] [QUOTE = "Lovec Cross, post: 92759, member: 2533"] [USER = 3482] @little bee [/ USER] Only for large FSs (and I would not even dare say that it is lighter), small FSs might find that bracelets and remnants are impossible to do yourself for the easiest way (and easiest way in step 3 for leftovers and bracelets requires a lot of blacksmithing and statues, so probably loss-loss there). Btw, does anyone else have trouble getting into the pit? No one from our FS is able to get into the pit when we finished the first two rounds of it (brewery basket-farmers & blacksmith-bracelet-necklace). Since then, our game just freezes when we enter the pit (in the browser, the pit app opens, but only the background, so no one in our fs is able to continue with the pit). [/QUOTE] since you have come into the well, is it the same way that you can not move on until you have given all that to a well? just with 6 different holes