• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Aeva

FA as a social experiment is always entertaining to watch from the sidelines. How far can they push it, ramping up difficulty and/or lowering rewards to the ridiculous ratios, before it is completely dead in the water? Apparently, we're still not quite there yet.
Don't hold your breath.

Empress Dee

Ironically, bracelets are OK for the smaller people. I'm in Chapter3 in Beta, and it only requires 8900, which is a 9hour x 6 + boost (with enough left over to be half-way done with another one).

But forget the residue for 90% of my fellowship. I don't see us getting more than 2 each at the most.

Walking

1) for the new or low chapters players, it is more a difficult if not impossible burden than an enjoyable team event;
catalysts, vision vapor, lots of relics and enchantments... if you take in consideration the fact that a catalyst takes a long time in academy, around 19 hours, it is very difficult. And too much relics too...
So my advice to small players is to do some brewers and to leech;

Why always focus on marble, steel and planks? why not to give badges for boosted productions instead? it should be more rewarding and nicer towards the users...

Honestly, people have to make up their minds about whether they want new players to be able to do all the quests, OR later game players to use all their buildings. You can’t have it both ways.

Aeva

I simply used a translator.....so many in this game don't speak english and yet it is a very mixed community -- which is a good thing.
That is the reason why we all speak/write English on the betaforum. Besides it is a rule, I did not make that up.
The one who should be using the translater is the one who adds a post in a foreign language.
And besides that, I am a native speaker in German.

DeletedUser2609

Too much required for bracelet as many have already said and too many relics. Unless you r in a highly active tourni fellowship, this will be next to impossible at a higher level (it takes too long to scout if you don’t have a bunch of already scouted provonces that you haven’t cleared.). If you r in a fellowship that does a lot of tourni, you will be clicking back and forth while doing the tournament. I thought we were passed all this clicking when you changed tourni to I fight vs 4...

Verde

FA as a social experiment is always entertaining to watch from the sidelines. How far can they push it, ramping up difficulty and/or lowering rewards to the ridiculous ratios, before it is completely dead in the water? Apparently, we're still not quite there yet.
Quite close probably ...

Aeva

Another thing I do not understand is why the bracelet is so much more difficult and some of the new badges as well. And why the Elvarian Badge at the same time is kind of a joke 'cause they come running in...

justpeeking

Overcollect feature was demanded when the new multiquest feature was introduced for FA, but it was neglected. Now with the new badges this request is makes more sense than ever, especially for VV. Since you can not plan what recipe you get in MA, fixing collection at 15 is more ridiculous, then the amount itself. But this applies all other volume based badges: the amount which is over the value required to finish the badge should count towards to the next badge. And actually it would makes life a bit easier (and therefore the game more enjoyable) if this applies to quantity based badges: you won't need to repeat "stop, open, collect, close" cycle for every badge, when production finished in several manu or workshop at once.

guivou

for bracelets adding crafted , magical won't help much small cities , neither people playing full map adventure (for doing so and having space for blacksmith, T2 and T3 are teleported into the inventory )

little bee

Bracelet:

"Produce a good amount of Basic, Crafted, Magical and/or Sentient goods"

There, fixed it for you.
I totally agree with this and not only because of the amounts. I hated the "gaint an amount of basic goods" quests during the events because it favors players with certain boosted goods:
Since scrolls are so massivly overproduced by the libraries players with scroll-boost are forced to overproduce basic and magic goods for cross-tier trading. And as a consequence players with other boosted goods have to produce less basic and more crafted goods to make up for it. So quests asking only for basic goods are not fair.

SoggyShorts

for bracelets adding crafted , magical won't help much small cities
But small cities only need 1 tier of goods and so they should have many factories, no? I remember having 6-8 or even more compared to 1-3 now.
neither people playing full map adventure (for doing so and having space for blacksmith, T2 and T3 are teleported into the inventory )
Really? wouldn't such a player and such a FS make all 24/48h badges before the start?