• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New members

Hi! :)

We are looking for new, active fellows, who are happily and actively involved in events.
My fellowship name is Subarashii Aki (english: Wonderful Autumn).
We are a small, but a strong team. ;)
We have members from all over the world, so most of the time we chat in english.

Our the most missing manufacturies: steel, scrolls and magic dust. And most of our products: marble, crystal and elixir.

Feel free to join! We are waiting for you! :D

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! :)

We are looking for new members again.
We are a very friendly, English speaking group. We're a good team with good results, but without pressure: we are playing here for fun and testing everthing new.

We are 178th fellowship in rankings.
We get every tournament at least 7 chests.
Our last Adventure rank is 24th.
On Spire of Eternity we can do at least 180 points.

We are looking especially for players with steel/scrolls/dust manufactories, because we have a low ammount of players with them.
We are in range between 2k and 100k ranking points (between chapter 2 and chapter 9).

We are looking for 5 players. :)
Activity is minimum 3 times per week. (Most of my fellows and I, we are playing daily, but if you can't, this is not a problem here.)

Feel free to join us ;)

Last edited:
120606842_3988584651156508_5178755290972478012_n.jpg

Arthus

We have 4 spots at the moment, please sent your applications if interested.
Top players of our fellowship are near end of woodelves chapter atm so we get bigger and bigger.