• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

justpeeking

Please help!
In this quest: " Collect 4 Enchantment Items " what does count as "collect"? Only MA or else too (like Spire chest, NH help chest, Tournament reward)?
Thanks

slide

Hi there! Double checked this for you and the recipe will remain availble until sept 24th on Beta (2 weeks after the event ends).
While this is useful to know, it would be even better if the recipe actually appeared on the MA. Its very random, so far I've had 3 - the one on the first day and I've used the other 2. I have 3 new artifacts just sitting there waiting for me to be able to convert 2 of them and of course no recipe has appeared.

Its not as if I'm trying to get a new bear to stage 10, just from stage 6 to stage 10.

Seems that Inno isn't as keen on making money as we all seem to think, anybody who doesn't have the brown and/or polar bears will have no chance of getting either of them to stage 10 by buying diamonds to get more of the new artifacts if the conversion recipe doesn't appear in the MA.

Alcaro

my counting (to upgrade an old bear) says I'll need those 2 relics from the next FA. If the recipes aren't appearing also after the FA, then those 2 relics are useless, so is the FA

Last edited:

Alcaro

these quests asking for enchantments are too many and appear to near to one each other!!!

Q62 - 4 enchantments (and something else) - got 3 from tourny, had to get one from MA using time boosts
Q63 - some other quest
Q64 - 2 CC (and something else) - got them from MA using time boosts
Q65 - some other quest
Q66 - again 4 enchantments (and Supplies)

Question - how many little keys should I expect to find in an about 3h (the time when I collect/ restart production). Most of the time I find only one, sometimes (rarely though) 2. Is it normal?

Last edited:

Arthus

Yea but why, i thought no endless questline and no old bear artifacts through quests was enough punishment to not go very deep in event...

DeletedUser2767

I thought to post an idea:
Moonbear was 6KP per other-pet-feeding.
Now it should be ?how-many? KP per NBH-Chest?

Why not make it different and more interesting without being unfair:
It could spend 10min timeboost für every NBH done in time.
This means that a player with 500 provinces wuold have ~250 neighbors and therefore gets 41,6h timeboost out of it. Just a single exploration, not too much.
Anothe player with - lets say 10 provinces, ~5 neighbors would have 50 min + 250min from his fellows.

This idea offers both attractiveness to new players as great flexibility for endgamers. OK, to put 250 timeboosts into exploration is not what it was meant to be but hey: timeboosts are rare, KPs are not.

Feel free to copy the idea where it has to go, if you like it. :)

EDIT: Let me say, why I had this idea: You can get ~200 KPs from a single pet feeding of the coldfire phoenix. why would you ever consider feeding the moonbear? with that change you would!

DeletedUser3314

...Question - how many little keys should I expect to find in an about 3h (the time when I collect/ restart production). Most of the time I find only one, sometimes (rarely though) 2. Is it normal?
In 3hr you should be able to find 4 ~ 5 keys. They seems to appear every 35~40 minutes to me.

Enevhar Aldarion

As far as I'm aware it's one each hour.

The old way was one every 55-60 minutes, but this event, and maybe the last one too, has seemed to be sped up. You can definitely get them more often now. There have been plenty of times I was only out of the game for maybe four hours and had 5 or 6 key locations to collect. And a few times I had 5 to collect after being out of the game for maybe three hours.

Jackluyt

New values for Moon Bear

118807338_10217575140870993_5668695179827295749_n.jpg

Here are the old values, for comparison:

118784227_10217564745531116_7107643014114971796_n.jpg

Full event details are here:
https://tinyurl.com/y4va7r9o

You are welcome to share this file with friends and fellowship
1f60a.png
1f618.png

Last edited:

guivou

the new chest are quite different from wise golem , less reward with new chest (galactic sphere) giving less point (no more 18 chest for 1 point and 40 for 2 point) so impossible to have a decent number of old bear artifact (my goal at the beginning)
1599198338129.png

the content is also very different , if you want to maximize chance for having more atefact you will gain troupe instant most of the time and some coin instant. very small amount of KP in these chest compared to previous event (and quite no tool instant)... (big KP nerf everywhere ????)

Last edited:

Lovec Krys

@givou Try to go for the biggest spheres (>100), where you have a chance to get additional event currency. They also contain the most KPs of all spheres.
I might just be lucky, but I'm currently here:
1599203026827.png
And with over 700 event currency left I'm for sure getting the next artefact, I might even get to the second one.
It all depends what you want to get (and how lucky you are of course) - if you go for artefacts or for some specific item(s) from spheres.

Skillpowers

@givou Try to go for the biggest spheres (>100), where you have a chance to get additional event currency. They also contain the most KPs of all spheres.
I might just be lucky, but I'm currently here:
View attachment 7888 And with over 700 event currency left I'm for sure getting the next artefact, I might even get to the second one.
It all depends what you want to get (and how lucky you are of course) - if you go for artefacts or for some specific item(s) from spheres.
damn :eek: what type of chests did you open to get there?

Lovec Krys

@Skillpowers Mostly the biggest and most of them had event currency chance. I remember to get 500 at least once, so it might be just luck. But I usualy aim for 1 or 2 daily prizes max, so with a lot of of tries you get some event currency back (or a lot if you're lucky).

Skillpowers

@Skillpowers Mostly the biggest and most of them had event currency chance. I remember to get 500 at least once, so it might be just luck. But I usualy aim for 1 or 2 daily prizes max, so with a lot of of tries you get some event currency back (or a lot if you're lucky).
there is where i am et picking same chests (lowest amount of keys per point)

(this would be my 8th artifact) , i would like to get 9th one to and then hopefully with a fellowshop a 10th to upgrade brown bear to 6

1599215264578.png

PaNonymeB

And so now event is going live with still NO possibility to get one of the old Bears past level 6 (without spending diamonds). :mad::mad: