• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser2953

Sorry, this Event is a bad joke. Gain Enchantment items, Relics, Enchantment items, solve Encounters, gain Enchantment items ... and for what? 2 Knowledge Points (the 33 Chest), supply Windfall and - oh, wait, 1x the daily prize per day (but not every day. It`s very hard to get the daily prize, cause the chests are very, very expensive).
The Moonbear is also a joke. :mad::mad:
I guess ... next daily prize ... 1x time Booster 1 hour? Or 1x MM?

Deleted User - 89608

I've played the game for years, but just recently started on beta. My chapter 2 city encountered an impossible quest. I've heard I could file a support ticket to move the quest forward, but really, that should *not* be the solution for a quest like this.

AWKP1.jpg

AWKP2.jpg

Code the quests properly so that impossible quests do not appear for new players. We want to increase player retention, not frustrate them with quests that can't be completed. After so many years of running events, this should be down to a science by now.

EDIT: This quest was updated and allowed me to complete it by just spending 5 KP. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

No, AW donations aren't available before the first AWs are unlocked.
thats true, but normally you should be able to unlock that tech within the amount of time the event lasts.
At least as far as i remember.
Honestly I'm thinking you're just gonna have to deal with it, i fear if you ask for a change, they will change it so that events aren't available untill chapter 3, would that be better then?

Pauly7

I don't know about you, but on the US servers I won 100% Instants in the last event.
Yeah, they were grand prizes, not daily exclusives.

1598065367299.png

I think I'm gonna die while laughing at this.
That was my reaction too. At least we can laugh at it! These events are turning into a comedic farce.

@InnoGames this is far and away the most ridiculous excuse for an event to date, and that's saying something considering what has come before it. Remember when we complained about the prizes being bad in the last Christmas event? Ah, those were the days.

We're at the point where it is just taking a liberty to ask players to play through these bloated month long affairs. On top of that you will still have the audacity (on Live at least) to tout for more business by throwing out diamond offers for more event currency. I know that rubbish prizes may technically be better than no prizes, but I think we're at the point that considering the derision and annoyance these events creates you would have a much happier player base if there were no events at all.

Deleted User - 89608

thats true, but normally you should be able to unlock that tech within the amount of time the event lasts.
At least as far as i remember.
Honestly I'm thinking you're just gonna have to deal with it, i fear if you ask for a change, they will change it so that events aren't available untill chapter 3, would that be better then?
Maybe, but I doubt it. I just left chapter 1 (adv scouts for ch 2) and AWs aren't unlocked til the later half of chapter 3. I'm fast, but that's a long way to wait for 1 quest. In my live accounts, even when I was really new 4 years ago, I was always able to complete an event.

Quests can be tailored to a player's chapter. Each player already has different requirements of coins, supplies, goods and troops needed for quests. There's no reason a quest like this can't do a quick chapter check and for players who haven't unlocked AWs, they could be presented with a "Spend 5 KP" quest instead.

Deleted User - 89608

True, but you can go through the whole of chapter one in just a few days, especially with all the instants and stuff that are now available.
On live it was quick. There seem to be less players on beta. Chapter 1 took me over a week which is longer than I was expecting. Then I sat at adv scouts for a while waiting for my teensy 3-star trades to be taken so I could continue. Time boosts and other stuff are nice, but for players just starting out, those are sometimes hard to get with limited fragments and such. Haha, I'm so used to overflowing with fragments, it was funny to see me run out after just 1 craft.

PrimroseSylvia

developers with brains in their heads
How rude... I can understand your feelings, but surely offending devs won't help making the game a better place.

By the way, we had a second option on Elvenarian Carnival event and Winter Magic 2019 too, so isn't at all a problem about modification about beta and live.

Last edited:

Sassenach

this is just ridiculous. It seams to me that we are not supposed to complete all evolvements since the 17 days left are not enough time to produce or gain all the enchantments, 9 h productions and relics that are needed. On top of it taking forever to get a quest completed the points you need for a prize alone take at least 2-3 days to finish. It's better to trade in 2 for 1 regular bear than to try to evolve this bear. Without using valuable boosts you get nowhere. This isn't fun at all!!!!

Last edited:

Skillpowers

this is just ridiculous. It seams to me that we are not supposed to complete all evolvements since the 17 days left are not enough time to produce or gain all the enchantments, 9 h productions and relics that are needed. On top of it taking forever to get a quest completed the points you need for a prize alone take at least 2-3 days to finish. It's better to trade in 2 for 1 regular bear than to try to evolve this bear. Without using valuable boosts you get nowhere. This isn't fun at all!!!!
just make 9h + 3h productions so u just have to collect incase u need them

SoggyShorts

Completing events 100% in the tutorial chapters (1-4) is going to be difficult, but here are some tips:

You have room in your city for at least 20 level 1 buildings, build a bunch, and use them for the quests.
For relics & enchantments use the upcoming tournament
You can see a list of quests here that can help you plan ahead: www.tinyurl.com/zodiac2020