• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

iDavis

As they are so straight about 17-20 chapters and everything around them is running simultaneously, I'm again asking myself whether we are going to see all races again (it perfectly fits until chapter 20 per their combinations of couples).
But in the end of the day I don't care about it as much as I care about having fun in these chapters - last two I did not (and as I'm still working on embassies, I still don't). That's also the goal they could be focusing on, because times, when I was hyped about every coming chapter stayed somewhere around amuni and constructs.

CrazyWizard

I doubt it, we had embassies this time, whats next? embassies part deux? mag hopen dat ze iets creatiever zijn dan 4x hetzelfde hoofdstuk.

Deleted User - 86059

Please remember English only in the forum

part deux? mag hopen dat ze iets creatiever zijn dan 4x hetzelfde hoofdstuk.

Translation =

part deux? may hope they are more creative than 4x the same chapter.

Arthus

You might want to check out more accurate and more reliable sources before making such generalizing claims.
i have family in Germany dear. Think before you write something.

Last edited by a moderator:

maxiqbert

Same as you. You seem all to search for any reason to discredit me lately it seems. Every post with personal attack.
when everyone seems to be going the wrong way, it may very well be that YOU're heading the wrong way.
There are plenty of german players that should know better than you, plus it's totally off topic.

abu finn

My version: :)

W2OkeUz.png

Lovec Krys

Does anyone already know which end chapter techs will be mandatory when next chapter comes?
Only the Main Hall research, so we can leave both wonders unresearched?

Lissona

@abu finn So many of them. If you don't care about quests, you don't need any Inspiration circles, you can use portal profits instead.
Quests give 200 diamonds for free, enough encouragement for me to do them (although he build some more than needed). You do most of the quest-related stuff anyway…

Enevhar Aldarion

Does anyone already know which end chapter techs will be mandatory when next chapter comes?
Only the Main Hall research, so we can leave both wonders unresearched?

Not that I know of yet. @MinMax Gamer will be most likely to know, because once chapter 17 research gets added to the game data, if more than one of those final three is needed for advancing into chapter 17, the Spire formula will shift to include them for players at the end of chapter 16. So if anyone who has completed two or three has their Spire squad size go up for no reason, we will know something at least.

iDavis

This chapter forced me to build several new T1-T3 manufactories and was quite wondering if it will be necessary also for the future. If anyone is interested in which resources to stack and prepare after finishing this chapter, here is some data I´m tracking for it (as well as new tech tree structure).

Last edited:

Deleted User - 87976

This chapter forced me to build several new T1-T3 manufactories and was quite wondering if it will be necessary also for the future. If anyone is interested in which resources to stack and prepare after finishing this chapter, here is some data I´m tracking for it (as well as new tech tree structure).
Looking at the mana requirements, it seems to me like the tournament rebalance was also an indirect nerf of the Dragon Abbey and now they are trying to deplete the existing stocks of spells.

edeba

I totally agree on that one. I use spells so I can see my existing stock has a very limited shelf life...

Looking at the mana requirements, it seems to me like the tournament rebalance was also an indirect nerf of the Dragon Abbey and now they are trying to deplete the existing stocks of spells.

Alcaro

based on how the Relics section on Main Hall looks on App, I've built 2 new manufactories (in en2, not here) > T1-1. Now are fully upgraded, if we will need them, good for me, if not, I will teleport them and no big loss. My assumption is that we will have a third type of goods

.Screenshot_20200830_203846_com.innogames.elvenar (1).jpg

Last edited: